Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with the GM of my dealer. He informed me that my image was processed about an hour ago!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: I almost fell out of my chair. Was totally NOT expecting this news at all. Infact, the reason I had called him was to request a refund of my deposit...:eek: Boy am I glad I didn't get a chance to tell him that! :lol: He told me that someone ahead of me on the list got very ill and backed out. I'm still in shock...you have to understand that I was told a week ago that I probably wouldn't be imaged until June at the earliest...and now I get the news today that my car has been imaged. Somebody pinch me, cuz this can't be true! :drool: :crazy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
nscrbug said:
I just got off the phone with the GM of my dealer. He informed me that my image was processed about an hour ago!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: I almost fell out of my chair. Was totally NOT expecting this news at all. Infact, the reason I had called him was to request a refund of my deposit...:eek: Boy am I glad I didn't get a chance to tell him that! :lol: He told me that someone ahead of me on the list got very ill and backed out. I'm still in shock...you have to understand that I was told a week ago that I probably wouldn't be imaged until June at the earliest...and now I get the news today that my car has been imaged. Somebody pinch me, cuz this can't be true! :drool: :crazy:
Congrats:)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
nscrbug said:
:thumbs:HOOOOOO!!!! WEEEEE!!!!!! :cheers:

Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's getting exciting!!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thats how I felt last week when I got the call about my image too. Its very fun and exciting :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats

I'm very happy for you, this is great news. I wanted to thank you again for getting pictures of mine again since I'm out of town. Scott

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Eye on Sky said:
I'm very happy for you, this is great news. I wanted to thank you again for getting pictures of mine again since I'm out of town. Scott

You're very welcome...believe me, the pleasure was all mine! :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It is exciting

Exsqueeze me for being silly, but what does it mean "imaged?" I actually put down a deposit Saturday, had a book to look at, and was told mine was ordered today, and I would have a production date by tomorrow? I am trying not to bug my salesgal too much. Husband says I need new car with room for four...I say, why do I need room for three men? Hahahaha.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skywulf said:
Exsqueeze me for being silly, but what does it mean "imaged?" I actually put down a deposit Saturday, had a book to look at, and was told mine was ordered today, and I would have a production date by tomorrow? I am trying not to bug my salesgal too much. Husband says I need new car with room for four...I say, why do I need room for three men? Hahahaha.
Well...if you are getting a production date tomorrow...it certainly sounds like your car has been "imaged"...basically it's just another word for "officially" ordered. :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
One mans loss.... Congrats!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yippeee. That sounds like good news. I should hound sales gal for order number and go from there?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Imaged is about the only verb we can hold onto, since it will be awhile since the Sky is "driven"... It is good to hear about the time between imaged and driven so we can know what to expect, or feel good about speculating. It is interesting to choose a car, and track it through production. Makes me think about all the workers who are putting their touches on my car, and then I figure there are more "images" attached to ordering a little roadster that promises huuge happines quotient! wonder if the Saturn workers are as excited about imaging these roadsters as we are owning? :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skywulf said:
Yippeee. That sounds like good news. I should hound sales gal for order number and go from there?

Get a copy of the image order.... and then ask for updates on tuesdays.. that seems to be when they all get them... my SALES manager said today that he prints an update every 3-4 days.. but, he was gone for a few days and will let me know where mine stands tomorrow.... i will be there.. bright eyed and bushy tailed around 11 am tomorrow.... i will let ya all know... hopefully.. YEAH.. WISHFUL THINKING... mine will be.... BUILT AND READY TO SHIP... i can dream , cant i? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Thanks ! Poor Annie, she is going to get weary of me. I don't know that any of her other customers call her twice a day, or, refer to their cars, as "baby" or describe a desire to "save everything" for a "baby book". She claims to understand...but I would empathize if she thought this car mania was a little bit skeery. :)

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: Congrats and welcome to the most exciting wait in car buying history. :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Thanks!! It is exciting. And this forum does make it more fun and tolerable. I am not even worried about the fact that no one knows but me that we are "expecting" HA!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts