Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just arrived from padre island and passed by the dealer ..... and there it was!!! my baby....

i'm still debating on getting it or not.....
let see what happens during the week.....

this is a pic from the out side with my celphone...... on pink it says sold .. and my name

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Congratulations! Once you drive it tomorrow, your decision will be made. I'll expect your review tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
YOUR WHAT?!?! you better get it!! if not send it down here so i can have my yellow :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hooray!!! Congrats!!:cheers: Seems like they are all rollin' in to the dealers now. I wouldn't be surprised if all those that have been patiently waiting for awhile, will get their babies sometime this week. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
nscrbug said:
Hooray!!! Congrats!!:cheers: Seems like they are all rollin' in to the dealers now. I wouldn't be surprised if all those that have been patiently waiting for awhile, will get their babies sometime this week. :thumbs:
Boy oh boy, I hope you are sooooo right:D :thumbs:

·
Registered
39 Posts
debating???

what happened to you on that island??? Go get it!:willy:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when debating ..... I meant... like
I'm traumatized because after test driving that 300hp monster.... (nissan Z)...
I'm not sure how my saturn sky will make up my mind....

that's what waiting does to your mind.... It [email protected]!#$ you up!

I'm not as excited as I should be....

·
Registered
136 Posts
azote said:

drive it off the lot and wait for the looks, might help ease the mind ;)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
azote said:
I just arrived from padre island and passed by the dealer ..... and there it was!!! my baby....

this is a pic from the out side with my celphone...... on pink it says sold .. and my name
Well, if you don't want it (UBcrazy) have them pack it up and sent to me....

·
Registered
29 Posts
azote said:

The 350Z may have more power but the Sky has it all over the Nissan for looks! Depends on what you want. You'll turn a lot more heads with the Sky.:cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
azote said:

At the risk of getting knocked out here... If you aren't sure about it--DON'T DO IT! I am debating on whether to put mine on ebay or something... sad but true. Not as impressed as I thought I'd be. Looks awesome, get lots of attention, but that's not what it's all about for me... Not much of a solid ride, IMO. Very much an impulse buy for me. I was only on a waiting list, not ordered yet and when the dealer called and said their floor model was ready for sale I got WAY too excited (because I thought I'd never even get an image...) and dove in. Don't completely regret it, but I'm not as in love as I was at first sight... :confused:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
luvskyz said:
At the risk of getting knocked out here... If you aren't sure about it--DON'T DO IT! I am debating on whether to put mine on ebay or something... sad but true. Not as impressed as I thought I'd be. Looks awesome, get lots of attention, but that's not what it's all about for me... Not much of a solid ride, IMO. Very much an impulse buy for me. I was only on a waiting list, not ordered yet and when the dealer called and said their floor model was ready for sale I got WAY too excited (because I thought I'd never even get an image...) and dove in. Don't completely regret it, but I'm not as in love as I was at first sight... :confused:
thanks... one option that came to my mind is get it .. and then change it for a red line......
but ... I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as a Z....

so I will make my decision tomorrow ..... since I told the dealer I would live it there one more day...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UPDATE>>>

well.... I went yesterday to the dealer after work yesterday...
and I saw how freaking beautiful it is.... (no words)....

then I saw the price on the window which had MSRP.... it was less than 1k that i'm paying for .... that pissed me off!!! real time....

so I didn't take it home yesterday... not even test drove it... like they wanted me to.... so I told the guy I was going today for it...

as soon as I got out of there I went to the nissan.... and talk to the guy and he is getting me a nice Z for INVOICE times 4% which is not a bad deal for been here in this town.... but he didn't have the white color that I would like....
so he is going to call me today to see if he can find one for me....

if the dealer sell the car to me at 25k like is suppose to cost I will get it ... but if he charges me one dollar more NO WAY.... I'll keep you guys posted...

·
Registered
357 Posts
nscrbug said:
I took the bait and called the Saturn Customer Assistance Center yesterday. Real nice lady helped me out - asked for the order # and rambled off a list of Event Codes & corresponding dates that my car already went through. The end result? My car was BUILT April 6th and on "paper" RELEASED to carrier on April 11th!!!! Being that I'm only an hour, hour & a half away from the factory, I guess they're waiting to get more SKY's to truck up to NJ before sending it to my dealer. I'm expecting a good "update" from my G.M. today, seeing as how he gets his consolidated reports on Tuesdays and usually e-mails me with news!!! :willy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts