Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's finally home.. I picked her up at 10:00 am and had a wet drive home. We've had the worst rain and flooding in amost 100 years and it's the day she arrived. I can't wait for my first top down ride. Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!:cheers:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Personal luxury car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Sports car

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Congrates

Congraulations on getting your car. :cheers:
Let me tell you, It is one big blast to "drive topless" :thumbs: :thumbs:
That is practically all I have been doing this weekend since I picked mine up on Friday.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Love the car...and the pink house! :thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats on your Sky. I know how you feel on waiting for the rain to stop, brought mine home last Thursday and parked it in the garage, waiting for a sunny day to take the top down.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congratulations - great color!
Now where's mine?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hell Yeah!

CONGRATS G!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE WED WILL BE OUR FIRST SPOT OF SUN WE WILL SEE...HOPE YOU CAN TAKE HER TOPLESS!

:cool:

·
Registered
170 Posts
marlboromike said:
Oh NO!! A license plate on the front grill...what a BIG MISTAKE
Beautiful car, congrats! its amazing, every color I see it in, I love it. Regarding the plate, mine came with the holder already drilled in, so my SKY has a front license plate which I thought is better than having two drill holes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
pm01862 said:
She's finally home.. I picked her up at 10:00 am and had a wet drive home. We've had the worst rain and flooding in amost 100 years and it's the day she arrived. I can't wait for my first top down ride. Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!:cheers:

View attachment 2309 View attachment 2310
Thought of all the drivers in Mass this morning, watching the horrible flooding...I hope it all goes well for you soon and you're riding in the sun

·
Registered
877 Posts
:cheers: congratz..... Looks great

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks great! Can't wait to see more pics with the top down...I am ordering the same color combo on my Redline.

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS......... LOVE THE COLOR..........:cheers:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am so sick of the rain, I have not taken the Sky out in a week! I am ready to clean and wax this thing... would you believe I have not put ANY gas in her yet, and I am still at half a tank! I want to DRIVE! Enjoy the car and dont fret the front plate, you cant see it when you are driving down the road!
:thumbs:
Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! Looks great even in rainy weather. :cool: Still waiting impatiently for mine.

Ordered 03/24/06

Imaged 03/27/06

3000 04/25/06 and not a single word since...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congratulations :cheers:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
motocrash said:
I am so sick of the rain, I have not taken the Sky out in a week! I am ready to clean and wax this thing... would you believe I have not put ANY gas in her yet, and I am still at half a tank! I want to DRIVE! Enjoy the car and dont fret the front plate, you cant see it when you are driving down the road!
:thumbs:
Dan
Thanks Motocrash. When I saw your pictures with the front plate on your Sky I said NO WAY!!! But after seeing the plate on mine it really does'nt bother me.... :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Buzz Lightyear said:
Looks great! Can't wait to see more pics with the top down...I am ordering the same color combo on my Redline.

Hey Buzz... You'll love the look with the top down. The Red/Black Leather really accents the Silver Graphite!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts