Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone Id like to share my car project. I built this out of my garage on my spare time. I have went with a Garrett t3/t4 50 trim. I also used 42lb injectors from my friends ION stage 2 kit. I tuned with HP tuners.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
not sure if its just my computer at work but i cant see any pics.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's soooo cool! :thumbs: Have you had a chance to get it dyno'd yet?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. It's still snowy here is Wisconsin so the tuning and dyno test isn't done yet. The car runs great. Im done with all the wiring, gauges and assembly. I plan on running about 10 psi depending on knock and afr. I'll post more pictures soon.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i wouldnt mind have a 94 celica gt-four, too bad they were never sold here...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The glove box gauges were easy to make, I don't look at them to often lol, I like to keep things hidden or stock in appearance to go with the "clean" look, It beats looking at laptop screen on the passenger side seat. Most my display is on the phone. I just use those in the glove while tuning.

·
Registered
319 Posts
torque app Im guessing?

mind sharing how you have it connected?

also Very nice setup, I really liked the one piece pipes seems like less of a chance for a leak.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, I thought that myself about the IC piping. You are correct I am using Torque. I have the Plx bluetooth Kiwi ($90). It plugs into the obd2 port and I ran the cord under the console. Ill try to take a pic sometime if you would like.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.