Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
They are there. The two (silver and red) that you see on that link -- are Soltices (Solstii??)
The rest are just too darned far away -- but they are there

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The dark coloured car with the hood up is also a Solstice. The vents are there but they have no function other than good looks from what I understand.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick Tinley Park said:
They are there. The two (silver and red) that you see on that link -- are Soltices (Solstii??)
The rest are just too darned far away -- but they are there
Ok, I didn't see this discussed anywhere so i just wanted to bring it up. BTW.. where did you get your hands on the yellow one?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
wakebord99 said:
Ok, I didn't see this discussed anywhere so i just wanted to bring it up. BTW.. where did you get your hands on the yellow one?
:brentil:
Its NOT mine -- but I got it off the many many pictures posted here -- just search Yellow SKY..... :driving:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
wakebord99 said:

I got a PINK one..... really cool too..:cool: ... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It would be nice if you could special order a Sky in the colour you wanted!:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
It would be nice if you could special order a Sky in the colour you wanted!:cool:

That would make me a very HAPPY GIRL..:driving: ... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyBaby said:
That would make me a very HAPPY GIRL..:driving: ... SkyBaby-07
Doesn't take much to please you.. :angel:

Hey you could always find a way to swap out the gauge lighting w/the lights from the new Ford Mustang. It has like 12 colors you can change it to..

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
rick112 said:
A Carolina Blue SKY would be sooo nice:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts