Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I forgot to test the horn on the Solstice when I test drove it. Does anyone have a recording of the horn from the Solstice. I have to assume the Sky will sound similar.

Thanks to the Solstice owners again in advance.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I was afraid to click on this one...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I couldn't resist. Thanks for the laugh. So has anyone got an MP3 of the Solstice horn? I suspect this one isn't going to get opened by a lot of people. Sad that none of the ladies seem to have ventured in on this one.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I'm kinda disappointed. It is Friday night after all... Guess I'll head on out to the leather bar. Thanks a lot, tease!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still no women and still no sound of the Solstice horn! Hmmm.... Now I'm frustrated!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Arugga arugga. honk honk. I was just blowing my nose.:lol: Exxcuuuse meeee. :cool: I can't beleive with all these people that have sat in the car have not honked the horn!! I hope it has a two-tone horn. If not I'll order a Triumph horn. My Spitfire's sounds loud for a little roadster. It sure does make those pedestrians get off the sidewalk so I can drive.:) :cool: Skip....

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Behave yourself, Reedred!! ERNEST:thumbs:
Leather.....auh yes...
"sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains, excite me!
And handcuffs?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
eldeeko said:
Leather.....auh yes...
"sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains, excite me!
And handcuffs?
Hey Eldeeko, go to General Off Topic, & let me know what you think!!!

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All I'm getting from that is the horn is Wimpy. Dam. Perhaps a little modification to my Sky will be necessary.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I never use the horn, not a horny guy I guess, plus it only causes road rage nowadays:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Hi to the "Horny" Gentlemen. After I left Wilmington, I could have kicked myself for not asking them to sound the horn for me. I thought the exhaust sounded better than the SOL, so maybe the horn will too. If not, I figure that's what the aftermarket's for.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Maybe someone can honk the horn to wake up the kitty-kitty. Dang mices are goin crazy. skip...:jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
I was afraid to click on this one...
Yeah... a bit weary... but, cant be that bad... well, if we had our way.. THE WOMEN.... i am sure it would be a womans voice SPOUTING orders at the MEN... in surrounding cars.... ok.. ok... that was the best i could do.. this early in the day... SkyBaby-07

1 - 19 of 19 Posts