Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I think about it the more I say that when I sit my happy little butt down in my black leather seats that I will possibily leave some inadvertant DNA on the seat when I exit the auto in the hot Alabama sun. I put seat covers on my Triumph Spitfire to cover the black seats during summer time. I got the covers at an el cheapo discount store and just slipped them on. Took all of twenty minutes. Problem solved. I could leave the top down . No hot seat, no bird dookey, and when eating ice cream and spillage , take off and wash the slip covers. Get some like furry kinds. Mine were imitation wool. Better than leaving some DNA on the seat. Skip......:cheers: :cool:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I recall someone having used tee-shirts on a car as seat covers once. I think it was at a custom car show. If I remember correctly they had some kinda Embroidered pattern or logo on it. It may have been slik screened but I think it was embroidered. It looked really good.

I want to cover my seats somehow with something easily removed and yet good looking. I was thinking of having the logo posted a couple of months ago by GRinLR,AR. It looked good.

Someone was talking about a lighted windscreen a while back as well that had an etched logo in it. That would be kool to.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
totally agree with both... i wear skirts alot.. and shorts.. so, i hate the back of my legs STICKING TO LEATHER... when getting out of cars, motorcycles.. etc. etc..... i think i am going to make some really cool. PINK.. pale pink covers for mine.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 3 of 3 Posts