Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Everbody has lives to live, no need to apologize. I hope everything is okay with you. :grouphug:
Thanks Karen! Nothing Bad...just super busy and plus the hotels were kind of not working out well, with the dog friendly and a good location.......I will revisit for possible fall or next spring.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Probably for the best, as we recently ran this little news item from Lake George:

"The village will host a Truck Convoy show for the first time this year on June 13. Between 150 and 200 trailer trucks will parade through the village and will be on display at Million Dollar Beach. The expo will feature a light show with a "Christmas in June" theme, as well as vendors and a band. The event will serve as a fundraiser for Prospect Child and Family Center. Village Mayor Robert Blais said a press conference is planned within the next two weeks to provide more details on the event."

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Probably for the best, as we recently ran this little news item from Lake George:

"The village will host a Truck Convoy show for the first time this year on June 13. Between 150 and 200 trailer trucks will parade through the village and will be on display at Million Dollar Beach. The expo will feature a light show with a "Christmas in June" theme, as well as vendors and a band. The event will serve as a fundraiser for Prospect Child and Family Center. Village Mayor Robert Blais said a press conference is planned within the next two weeks to provide more details on the event."
I miss the old lake george......... Quiet and not crowded! :willy::eek:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts