Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Sky imaged on 4-4-06 along with another that was going to the owner of the Saturn dealership. I just found out his came in last week and I sit here still without a TPW and at 3400. No Sky for me! His Sky is Black and that's all I know about it. Mine, you can see from my signature. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? My salesman thinks they may be getting 1 car a month. Does that make sense? I was hoping for my car for the 4th of July. OH well. The wait goes on:banghead:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
There can be any number of hold ups, I know its frustrating. From reworks needed at the plant, to parts shortage, to even delays in the shipping, its not surprising that the cars dont pop out in sequential order.

I had my dealer's demo car as my order (very first one) but it still came 5 days after their first image did. You never can tell with these guys. Just breathe easy... we have all been there or are going through it now.

Just keeping having hope that tomorrow is the day!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Maybe yours had something that his didn't and it caused yours to be held up because of what ever the item was being back ordered.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Plenty of reasons, just like I was THIRD on the list, but mine and the dealers car came in on the same truck so i was the first actual delivery... Go figure that one out... in fact 3 other cars were delivered before the person that got the first image got his...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts