Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the username thread was so much fun, let's see what we can do with this thread. Why did you pick the avatar picture you are using?

Me? Username is ctyankee since I grew up in Westport, CT. The cannons are a Revolutionary War memorial at the town beach, Compo Beach. Liked the picture.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Usually on a clear winter day, ice crystals in the air appear at the focal points of a halo around the sun (at 9:00 and 3:00). These are called sundogs and are usually seen in the Canadian Prairies and Northcentral US. I believe the name comes from First Nations folklore. Although I'm not in that ethnic group, I spent two years working in Canada's High Arctic and found the culture quite intriguing.

Add that to the yellow I chose for my RL, CenterIce, and my dog's registered name (Seacoast Rising Sun), it all comes together for the name "SunDog".

And that......is your "Moment of Zen".:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I just looked at the back of my car, and there it was!

Actualy, I change it from time to time when I get bored with the old one...

·
Super Moderator
11,575 Posts
Oddball from Kelly's Heros is so me. Just ask some of the folks here who have met me. It's either that or Silent Bob...it's just I'm not that silent. LOL

"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...whahtz whit all dees nahgahtahve wahves?"

Woof Woof!!

BTW Keeferno, great Avitar. I had a Fawn when I was a kid and then a 120 lb red when I was married. Love Dobermans and hope to get another one someday. They're great dogs.

·
Registered
141 Posts
RED SKY hooked me up.

I absolutely LOVE Hawaii and LOVE my SKY even more!

Thanks Red Sky!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Kindly performed by RedSky, he was kind enough to place my (soon to be:lol: :lol: ) SKY in Fenway Park........one is, and the other one will be my most favorite place on earth........."NOTHING" beats it:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My favorite hobby, next to driving my Sky...is riding the Harley in my avatar.:thumbs:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you have any pictures of your Forest Green Sky?

I'm waiting the long wait of ~8 months (I've been told) for my Redline. In the mean time I'm trying to decide the details .........well... exterior color.

Thanks
Bruce

·
Registered
607 Posts
Well - RedSky made me a great avatar - a black Sky with Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy behind it. (shhhh-don't tell Miss Piggy - but i luuuvvvv Kermie) Of course.....can't be loaded at this time due to technical difficulties. :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
REDSKY put one together for me that represented my military service :patriot: and Lil Missy that :driving: gets me to where I need or want to go in style. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
<<<<<<What Avatar??:lol: :lol: Unable to load up ATT due to "technical difficulties"--Stay tuned tho, soon to appear near a ---blah blah blah--:willy: :thumbs:

·
Registered
230 Posts
REDSKY made mine for me too! He has made a bunch of them - thanks REDSKY, you are the greatest!!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
REDSKY took a photo of me in front of a cut-out of a RedLine a couple months ago when he visited my lair!

:D

Actually - I'm a mild mannered scientist during the day... At night I'll be trying to keep CHAOS under control.

:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I change mine around as the mood hits me. I pick and choose from a collection in my harddrive....Skip..:thumbs:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Redsky made mine also. I love Hawaii and even got married there and wanted a beach/palm tree scene, but a lot of other people wanted that too so I decided to have dolphins instead. I also switch avatars depending on my mood. I also like to use Puss n' Boots because that's how I can be - all cute and cudly and then wham! I'm on the attack. I do dragon style in martial arts which can be very deceiving.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just use a picture of Matilda!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I wanted to show off "UT-2005 National Champions" license plate holder.
But, it came out so tiny you have to go to 'my gallery' to see it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts