Saturn Sky Forum banner

How do seats adjust?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Hipsky 
#1 ·
It appears the sky (i ordered a r/l) seats are manual adjusted? I was hoping for memory seats as my fiancee and me will be driving the sky. She has a BMW convertible with memory power seats and it is nice. I have a Infiniti G35 coupe without the memory feature but at least the seats are power driven. Does the sky really have a lever or something that adjusts the seats (kind of like a cheap rental car/)?? I still want the car but did not ask the sales guy about the seats having power adjusting?

#3 ·
You may want to read a brochure or take a good look at all of the features that the Sky has or may not have before you spend the money on the product. :nopity:

#4 ·
BMW, Infiniti G35, cheap rental car? The Sky may not be the car for you.

#7 ·
You'll have to pardon some of the brothern at this site. Their sense of humor sometimes is confused with sincerity. Your RL may very well come with a power seat adjuster, as there is a rumor that all Sky's will have this as a standard feature at some point in time in the "near" future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.