Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my RL about 3 weeks ago but other than the PO # i have nothing. I've seen people here posting "code # 123456", where/how did you guys get those codes, and what do they mean?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I ordered my RL about 3 weeks ago but other than the PO # i have nothing. I've seen people here posting "code # 123456", where/how did you guys get those codes, and what do they mean?
Those codes you see are the Order Codes assigned to an order once it's been entered into GM WorkBench. Think of it as being entered officially into the system. Now, you can go to the dealer where you got your order, and speak with the sales manager, or general manager (since normal salesman do not have access to this info) ask them for the event code status and order number for your order.

The Event Code is a "status" code that explains where your order is in the production process. It changes frequently, sometimes back and forth. I remember there being another thread that expalins what each status code means. Just do a search and you'll find it.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys. I had always wondered what were all those codes that people posted on here, i had to ask! I'll be visiting my dealer after work to check on that. Thanks again.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks a lot guys. I had always wondered what were all those codes that people posted on here, i had to ask! I'll be visiting my dealer after work to check on that. Thanks again.
Some of us do not mind checking on your codes for your orders. Just get in good with the manager and once you car goes into production, it can be checked every day. once a production week is listed, dealerworld will give a delivary date. (which are about 90% acurate)

·
Registered
3 Posts
here is the link to the thread explaining ordering and status codes
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1927
:thumbs:
Just scroll down the thread it explains what each status code is :thumbs:
Thank you for the link but I still can figure out how to even find out where I am on that list. The dealership doesnt seem to ever have anyone that can look that information up for me. Is there another link to find out.

my order date: 5/30/06
dealership order date: 8/30/06
deposit: $3,000 - 5/30/06
order #: KKKSJR

·
Registered
46 Posts
Some of us do not mind checking on your codes for your orders. Just get in good with the manager and once you car goes into production, it can be checked every day. once a production week is listed, dealerworld will give a delivary date. (which are about 90% acurate)
So you can check on KNFPK3?

Depost 9/30 Last I saw was 1100. They keep saying that is where we are. Seems GM would have at least accepted it.

Thanks!

Ace...

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
So you can check on KNFPK3?

Depost 9/30 Last I saw was 1100. They keep saying that is where we are. Seems GM would have at least accepted it.

Thanks!

Ace...
If your at 1100 GM hasn't accepted it yet. It is still a preliminary order. Let me know next week if Sky Finance can't check your order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts