Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys,

I stopped at my local dealer just to check out the beauty on the lot. The car salesman popped open the trunk and it never donned on me, but, How do you get to the battery?? It looks like you have to take some parts out. And that would kinda suck unless it is just a little screws or something. it isn't really a problem. I am just curious. if any of you know please tell me.
thank you,
Devin

·
Registered
18,498 Posts
Just bring it back to Saturn in 5 or 6 years and they will take off the right fender and install a new one...see, u don't even have to touch it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I haven't looked inside the Sky but if it is like the Sol you don't have to pull the fender at all.
The fuse box and power steering unit need to be moved. Pull out a 10mm socket and move them. All of 4-5 bolts.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
blackenedsky said:
hey guys,

I stopped at my local dealer just to check out the beauty on the lot. The car salesman popped open the trunk and it never donned on me, but, How do you get to the battery?? It looks like you have to take some parts out. And that would kinda suck unless it is just a little screws or something. it isn't really a problem. I am just curious. if any of you know please tell me.
thank you,
Devin
You can't get to it from the trunk... it is under the hood... it looks like it is in a good place to keep it from getting to much heat, that will help it last a long time... the one in my monte carlo is now 4 years old, and I had an 89 chevy truck the battery lasted 8 years and was still ok but I was scared to go through another winter with it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts