Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter how much we love our work, we are expecting more days off than Monday. And the more days off, the better. However, do all companies respect the legal rights to rest from workdays? And do they give a day off on holidays?

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
We are having sales growth, and with the weather, have had problems getting the installs completed. Also upgrading some towers to provide more bandwidth.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Here in UpState , we are concerned that the mess down in NYC will flee up here and bring it with them. As of today, only essential travel is allowed. Eerie quiet out there.
I have family in the medical fields. They are in high demand and their stress is growing. I work in the schools. ALL are closed til April 15th and then we will see.
Def not status quo on days off, etc. We are in uncharted territory. Adhere to what is recommended to stay healthy, live to SKY another day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Working from home, no major changes except we can't go out to our local restaurants and bars as usual. Some of my clients are retail and have had catastrophic impact. Aside from that it is business as usual. A couple of my clients are doing great (one is a national pharmacy chain youve heard of, the other a video meeting platform...).

Now that the weather is nice I wish I had the time off but having a job seems to be a luxury right now.

·
Super Moderator
5,253 Posts
We have been business as usual (except for losts of washing and cleaning, and no eating out) until now. When the OEMs announced another two or so weeks of being down we were told that our production will be down for the next two weeks, starting Saturday. I will work as usual next week, but probably not the week after.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've been retired since last summer so not much has changed other than not being able to go out for dinner or visit friends right now. When i was working, i had a home office and did everything from home so it probably wouldn't have made any difference to my work situation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Finally bit the bullet and used this opportunity to install the Black Cat instrument cluster. Murphy strikes and all of our electronics stores are closed becuse of the virus and I can't get any solder wick for the LED install. They will have to wait! I need to get out for a self isolation drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts