Saturn Sky Forum banner

How far are you travelling to get your Sky?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know several of us are travelling quite a bit because we want to get the Sky for MSRP, the way we want it with a dealer who wants to make it a positive experience.

So I thought I would do a poll to see how far we are willing to go!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I picked 50-100 becasue to get a Redline I will call every Dealer from Jackson to Saginaw to Port Huron to Monroe to fine one.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm lucky I found a couple of dealers willing to take my deposit early on. The dealer closest to home wouldn't but the other two would. So one of them got my money. Not that the first guy isn't going to have a problem selling his allocation.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I went with 0-5 --- It may be a few feet longer than 5 miles but it has been where I have bought 3 Saturns and they have been good to me on this experience as well.:thumbs: I moved a few years ago - had I not done that it would have been right about 1.5 miles...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Have to go across town , about 6 miles and then drive home the roundabout way of 40 miles. Gots ta show it off. Really. Skip....:thumbs:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Across town, where I have bought my other 2 Saturns. Great bunch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.