Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was released to carrier on 4/8..Was at the dealer today and they said it is still at the plant. My G.M talked to a dealer up north and there is a car sitting there waiting to be shipped since 3/15. Is there a problem getting shipped, or is there a problem with the wheel rub problem. Anyone know anything about this...........PPHJJ

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes, they have figured out about the wheel rub prob and it may be holding up our cars..... :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
When Solstices were being retrofit with correct seals at the plant it took some up to 2 months.

·
Registered
295 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Yes, they have figured out about the wheel rub prob and it may be holding up our cars..... :banghead:
Or its not holding the cars up high enough! :jester: :lol: I made a funny.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brentil said:
When Solstices were being retrofit with correct seals at the plant it took some up to 2 months.
This is just getting more and more upsetting by the day. I now know why guys and girls are throwing in the towel. If this was not going to be just a fun car for my wife, I would have pulled the plug on this a long time ago.

Black car
Black/red Leather
Chrome wheels
Manual trans
1st dealer image on 01/09
Sent to carrier 04/08
I drive off the lot ???????????????????????????????????????????

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
On The Way

I hope I don't have a horror story to tell.
Mine was turned over to the carrier on the 12th.
there was another car for a buyer at the dealer today. It said it was built April 8, and it is there. Mine was built on the 11th, since the carrier has it I hope its arrival is only 3 or 4 days later as well :thumbs:
So here's hoping It gets here and I can get it by next week.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
We may all so have a Shipping problem just around the corner, read my post "WHAT NOW"

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ku4zs said:
Or its not holding the cars up high enough! :jester: :lol: I made a funny.
And a good one at that too :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts