Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Boise, Idaho dealer confirmed that Saturn received my order on June 13, 2006. Base on experience, how long will it be before I should be receiving delivery?:cheers:

·
Registered
325 Posts
You have a good 20-30 other examples from other owners here on the forum, it looks like 45 days to three months!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
there is really no telling, count on 8 to 16 weeks....maybe...possibly could be sooner or later, guess you could always pay a fortune teller... in other words nobody can tell you...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
2 to 3 months is what were all running

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Lets see what Madam Zelda has to say about it...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Lets see what Madam Zelda has to say about it...
:agree:
You 'vill get you car when it gets here....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I used to get soooo sick of my friends teasing me saying "So, where's this new car of yours?" I used to say, when you see it in the parking lot, it will be here. :thumbs:
Now all I hear is "Is that your car? Damn thats a nice car. How much did it cost?" I love it....:lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I used to get soooo sick of my friends teasing me saying "So, where's this new car of yours?" I used to say, when you see it in the parking lot, it will be here. :thumbs:
Now all I hear is "Is that your car? Damn thats a nice car. How much did it cost?" I love it....:lol:
well i waited for over a year from the time i heard about the Sky till I got mine...and i heard it a million times... "when are you getting your car????"
Now like you, i hear, "WOW you have a cool car":)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
well i waited for over a year from the time i heard about the Sky till I got mine
Same here. I remember the first time I was at my dealer and my salesman showed me the "concept" car I turned to hubby and proclaimed "This will be my next car"
Great minds think alike.....:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts