Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Interesting, Canada is easier on the cars than the US by 5:1.........cold keeps them off the road?

·
Super Moderator
5,519 Posts
Interesting.
My "shoot from the hip" estimate was 27,500, and my revised "more accurate" estimate was 26,135.
The total Sky count from Ghost's data is 27,994.

It is odd that for MY 2010, 5 of 20 Sols are still registered, but 0 of 8 Skys are.

I know that it isn't availale anywhere, but it would be really interesting to see how many miles are actually being driven each year.
The attrition rate is dropping, so the miles driven has to be also.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Carfax has miles info for many cars. Could give good general impression checking a selection of VIN.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ah, ok. Thought you had a dealer account.

I won a few report credits a while ago and I just checked the 2010 Sky's, got 2 credits left now. Of course Carfax data is not complete, but they show that 4 were serviced within last 6 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
5,519 Posts
Ah, ok. Thought you had a dealer account.

I won a few report credits a while ago and I just checked the 2010 Sky's, got 2 credits left now. Of course Carfax data is not complete, but they show that 4 were serviced within last 6 weeks.
Thanks for checking.
It isn't surprising that the available data is incomplete, but it is still disappointing (irrationally) that we can't know everything.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts