Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of you all have put down payments, I just wanna know where I'll be on the list when I go next month....

·
Registered
12 Posts
No down payment here yet. Thinking of holding out to the 2nd year of production at this point. Don't know if that will change or not.

angel

·
Registered
111 Posts
No Down Payment

As I have stated in previous posts, I have tried to get my local dealer in SE FL to accept a deposit and they won't take it. :confused:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
makin the drive

I live about an hour from the dealership I'm gonna go to, put the dp. so they better take mine. :mad:

·
Registered
554 Posts
My dealer is accepting downpayments and will put you on a dealer list. Allocations for dealers have not been released, but only 10,000 units are expected to be built the first year. So don't expect dealerships to be getting more than 4 cars per allocation, on average.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is That Four Cars For Each Four Month Alloction Per Dealer? If That Is Correct Then Yearly Production Would Be:
12 Cars Average Per Dealer Per Year Multiplied By 270 Dealers Equalling 3240 Cars. I Apologize If I Misunderstood Or Miscalculated The Numbers.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have down payment in MICHIGAN 3rd on list, See the benefits in my story in the "SKY SIGHTING" thread! :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I put down a down payment and I need to check on where I am on the list.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
down payment here in tennessee.... first on the list at my dealership

·
Registered
7 Posts
Deposit Down At Lokey Saturn Of Clearwater Florida. #2 Of 3 Total As Of Last Week And Signed By G.m. Might Be #1 Soon As Current #1 Is Upset He Can't Use His G.m. Rewards. If Someone Is Looking In Florida This Might Be A Good Dealership Because They Are Very Attentive To All My Questions And All Other Dealers In Tampa/clearwater Area Have Longer Lists Or Are Not Taking Deposits Yet!

·
Registered
111 Posts
SPIROB said:
Deposit Down At Lokey Saturn Of Clearwater Florida. #2 Of 3 Total As Of Last Week And Signed By G.m. Might Be #1 Soon As Current #1 Is Upset He Can't Use His G.m. Rewards. If Someone Is Looking In Florida This Might Be A Good Dealership Because They Are Very Attentive To All My Questions And All Other Dealers In Tampa/clearwater Area Have Longer Lists Or Are Not Taking Deposits Yet!
Clearwater is a bit of a drive. Dealer has said I am #1 on the list, but I figure money talks and bullsh*t walks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Dealer In Clearwater Has My Position On The List Written Down Right Next To His Signature And Date On The Pre-order Sheet. Hopefully Yours Does To.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SPIROB said:
Is That Four Cars For Each Four Month Alloction Per Dealer? If That Is Correct Then Yearly Production Would Be:
12 Cars Average Per Dealer Per Year Multiplied By 270 Dealers Equalling 3240 Cars. I Apologize If I Misunderstood Or Miscalculated The Numbers.[/QUOTE

To quote Patti Page: "Is that all there is?" I thought there were more Saturn dealerships than 270.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Have Been Told There Were Approximately 270 Dealers Nationwide. That Number Didn't Sound Correct To Me Either. That's Part Of The Reason Why I Asked If The Alloction Estimates From Delnari Were Correct. If Anybody Can Find Out Those Numbers We Would Appreciate It.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SPIROB said:
I Have Been Told There Were Approximately 270 Dealers Nationwide. That Number Didn't Sound Correct To Me Either. That's Part Of The Reason Why I Asked If The Alloction Estimates From Delnari Were Correct. If Anybody Can Find Out Those Numbers We Would Appreciate It.
my dealer said it averaged out to 2 per dealership per month so that would make 24 a year per dealership so it is around 416 dealers...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, according to MY dealer, which is Saturn of the Valley here in Los Angeles, which is a part of Galpin, which is the 3 largest GM retailer in the USA already told me they are getting the largest allocation and they are getting 60 OUTSIDE OF PRE-ORDERS. I guess we will see when the time comes, OH, no we won't, I will have already driven off the lot!!!!!!! ha ha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts