Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And have already decided they want one without seeing it??

Well once you see it , you will be in for a suprize :)

You will want it more than ever. Its looks better in person that it does in any print. No many cars can say that :cool:

I have known this for over 8 months, but thought I should share.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
If you ask anyone in this forum, they can certainly tell you that I've tried. Driving miles and miles to NOT see it. I certainly believe you though. That's why I put a deposit down.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I want black on black on black... already know.. Havn't seen it in person but I'm pretty sure that's what I'm rolling with.. when I placed my pre-order that's what I told my salesman... and that's that!!!

Pathetic?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not Seen it, but..

I am just assuming it will be better than the pictures and those pictures get my heart pumping. I just put my deposit down this weekend at a local dealership. Now if my watch would just run a little faster.

:lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
If you've seen it, I'm eating my heart out!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have not seen it in person, but want it badly. I put a deposit down and haven't looked back since.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have been following this car around for months- just missing it here, too early there. I did get to see the Solstice at the LA auto show and I have been observing measurements to see exactly what I am getting myself in for.
Even after I found out it really had no trunk space at all I still want one (hell, the GTO trunk is a shoebox too but at least there is room for a couple of small bodies or a weeks worth of groceries).
After all that time I think I have decided to get the normal SKY and not a Redline SKY. I can put my mod money in the GTO. The SKY doesn't have to do 0-60 in 4 seconds to be fun. I keep driving the available convertibles on the lot to make sure.
After feeling the wicked cowl shake in a mustang and the relatively rigidness of a 99 Miata I think I know what I am in for.

I'm selling my 02 Saturn NOW so I can pay off the GTO and start with a new loan on the SKY. 100% certain. Even if they don't allow me to get employee price I'll take one.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I haven't seen it yet but if all goes well I will see it first thing tomorrow morning. :cheers:

·
Registered
750 Posts
deposit

I'm putting my deposit tomorrow and I have not see one in person but Hey I'm excited about the orlando international auto show in november. I can't wait :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:brentil: My sales representative called me with the bad news. :banghead: The Saturn SKY that was to be on display at the Saturn of Waco from 31 Aug - 2 Sep is some where in Louisiana. I am upset about not seeing the SKY but my loss is very minor compared to what everyone else is going through as a result of Katrina. :mad:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Not seen it , yet

I too, am one of the gang that have not actually seen a real, live SKY. But I WANT this car!!! :willy:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm in the opposite boat. I've decided I want a Solstice rather than a Sky, but that could change once I see the Sky in the flesh. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
silverbugeye said:
You will want it more than ever. Its looks better in person that it does in any print.
That was very much true of the Solstice. Pictures flatten the gorgeous, complicated curvatures that look so mesmerizing in 3-dimensions. I can't wait to see what the Sky looks like in the flesh since I am sure pictures disguise it's nice lines as well. I can't decide between the Sosltice and Sky until I see them side by side.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not yet, I left the US before the Sky started to get pub. I was originaly on the Sol wagon, but I am looking at the Sky now. I love the Sky overall, but I think the hood and grill will need to "grow" on me. :rolleyes: I think it looks great from the side and back. I would only add one thing ... dual exhaust.

I cannot wait to see one in person, or at least see some brochures. :)

MSG McKee

·
Registered
245 Posts
I haven't seen one yet, cause I live up here in Canada... and I'm trying to save for college (and sky down payment) so I can't take any flights to the US just to see one :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
This will be the only car I've ever put a deposit down on without having seen the car in person...but I don't care. I'm in love. :willy:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Santa Rosa, CA SKY

Any one in northern Calif. the SKY will be at the Santa Rosa Saturn dealer until Monday. :cheers: :cheers: Talked with them last night at about 7:30 pm and thet still didn't know if it was comming or not. :banghead: Called again this morning and was told that it was setting right in the middle of the show room and would be there until monday 5 Sept. :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
750 Posts
fkeillor said:
Any one in northern Calif. the SKY will be at the Santa Rosa Saturn dealer until Monday. :cheers: :cheers: Talked with them last night at about 7:30 pm and thet still didn't know if it was comming or not. :banghead: Called again this morning and was told that it was setting right in the middle of the show room and would be there until monday 5 Sept. :willy: :willy: :willy:
Dang it whens it going to be in this area (tampa, orlando)
I wanna see it.... :confused: so if anyone knows of anything happening around here let me know please!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts