Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is another thread in this forum regarding a car at a lot being sold as new with 600 miles on it. Just out of curiousity, if you have your SKY already, how many miles were on it when you picked it up?

Mine had 11 miles the day I drove it off the lot (and that was after my test drive, which was around 2 miles), so it had probably be through 3-4 test drives. Just wondering if any had zero, or much more than mine.

Also, how many miles do you have now? I got my SKY on 4/22, and I now have 1,047 miles as of this afternoon (had great weather and been driving it a ton) :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Mine had 15 on it when I purchased it. As of right now I have 3121 miles on my Little Missy. Ready for the weekend I should have almost 4000 by Monday. :thumbs:

·
Registered
45 Posts
had 42 miles on it sat. may 6th when i got it. now it has 460! i can't help it. i can't help it. i llllloooooooooovvvvvvveeeeee driving it!:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine had 18 miles on it and three bird dropping's:cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
It was 13 or 14 when I first saw it and took it off the lot.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mine had 36 miles when it came off the truck with the plastic still on the body. The dealer put another 11 miles on it during prep...before I picked it up th following day. Total was 47mi

·
Registered
669 Posts
Picked up from dealer on 4/20 with 16 miles on it.
Signed papers on 4/26 at 366 miles (that's when my extended warranty started)
As of today 5/10, I have 1150 miles.

Enjoying every minute! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine had 19 miles on it when we drove it out of the showroom (2 hours ago) to home in the pouring rain...now it has 30 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
12 miles on it when I picked it up on march 23rd, today May 10th it has 5,135 miles....

·
Registered
174 Posts
4 Miles when we got it.....44 miles now....weather has been lousey and will not drive it in the bad weather........pphjj

1 - 12 of 12 Posts