Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine should be coming in soon, by the end of the month i was like number 3 or 4 on the list at Saturn of Pembroke Pines.I was just curious how many people on here from FL have theres already?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I,m still waiting should be here first week in May...I,m at 40..Happy in Navarre FL......Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Still waiting for my Yellow Sky in Miami.

SunneySky (also in Miami) got his Sky last week, but it was not the car he ordered... it was the dealer demo which was close enough to what he wanted.

Also, SATNSKY (Ft. Lauderdale) got his Red Sky a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Promise me you wont drive it near the intersection of Pines Blvd and Flamingo Road: The worst intersection in the nation!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Keep in mind that not every Sky owner is a member of this forum...so there may very well be more Skys out there in owner's driveways that we don't know about. :willy:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i figured, but we're the only ones that count lol, i mean we love the car soo much we went out and sought a website and joined it haha jk, this will be my second 1st year production car, 00'ford focus zx3 was the first,(talk about recalls on that thing..haha)and my second car website ive joined(first one was focaljet.com), ive seen these sites start from the get go and loved them. (happy to be a part of another from the start) we are all in for some good times, specially the meets, nothing but cars and barbecue, it will get to the point that every state has there own sky logo decal... anyhow im rambling, have a nice afternoon

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lucky you, im just too commited to my sky right now(cant wait), plus im going aftermarket turbo all the way, im fortunate to have this as my weekend car/hobby project ;)...

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am number 8 at Pembroke Pines. I put my deposit down in December and my order was placed into the system March 14th. They have gotten 2 in...both came in last week. One was suppose to be a demo and the other...I guess someone backed out of their order...but they ended up selling both of them. There are 11 people waiting, but only 8 have had theirs entered into the system. If you have any questions...send me a PM.

:) Karen

·
Registered
450 Posts
AUsomTiger said:
Promise me you wont drive it near the intersection of Pines Blvd and Flamingo Road: The worst intersection in the nation!
Have you driven through this intersection? I don't see why it is the most dangerous? There is nothing special about it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I used to live in Pembroke Pines. Here is the source for my comment:

List of 'Most Dangerous' Intersections

The worst intersection -- Flamingo Road and Pines Boulevard -- is in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The number of accidents at that intersection over the two-year period of the study was 357.
Thats an accident every other day.

Maybe they have fixed it since this study was taken.

I had a minor fender bender there when a vehicle making a left turn slammed on his brakes and stopped in front of me in the middle of the intersection when the protected green arrow turned yellow. I was accelerating through the turn and that totally caught me off guard. The damage was minor though.

I wonder what this list says about the drivers in those areas as opposed to the intersection itself.

Here is the list of the nation's most dangerous intersections, as compiled by State Farm Insurance:

1. Pembroke Pines, FL: Flamingo Road and Pines Boulevard

2. Philadelphia, PA: Red Lion Road and Roosevelt Boulevard

3. Philadelphia, PA: Grant Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard

4. Phoenix, AZ: 7th Street and Bell Road

5. Tulsa, OK: 51st Street and Memorial Drive

6. Tulsa, OK: 71st Street and Memorial Drive

7. Phoenix, AZ: 19th Avenue and Northern Avenue

8. Plano, TX: State Highway 121 and Preston Road

9. Metairie, LA: Clearwater Parkway and Veterans Memorial Boulevard

10. Sacramento, CA: Fair Oaks Boulevard and Howe Avenue

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Joseph the Dealer over near where you live

USFJoseph said:
Still waiting for mine at Saturn of Tampa -- as far as I'm aware they haven't recieved a demo yet either.
Has sold the first 2 they have received

·
Registered
276 Posts
I got the first one delivered to Saturn of Vero Beach a week ago. I didn't even have a deposit on it. I was the first one to arrive with the $$ after I got a call from the salesman saying they were unloading it from the truck. I have a White/tan enroute to Space Coast Saturn that may be here as soon as tomorrow. This one I do have a deposit on. Still not sure if I'll take it or not.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
still waiten down in the keys!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts