Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some people have taken delivery. I was wondering what is the total for redlines here in this forum? Thanks :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Took delivery 9-22-06:jester:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Took delivery 9/18/06

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
:willy: :eek: Please Hurry!!!:eek: :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
NOPE, NOT YET. But I will this weekend and there is a surprise for yall!:cool:
Great I'll make sure I sweep my driveway clean... 2:30 PM -- perfect light:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tomorrow

I take delivery tomorrow. 9/30 at 10am. It will be a sleepless night. :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I took delivery of my R/L on September 7th. Traded in my origional Sky to get the R/L Tom
Same day as pitcom... that puts you in the "earliiest known delivered RL" contenders...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just bought my Redline Turbo

Just bought the only Redline Turbo I know of in Virginia. Bought it off of the showrrom floor. Damn nice car. Jet Black convertible. Fast as all heck. Broke in the engine at 200 miles and opened up the turbo. I hti 60mhp in 5.0 secs. .5 secs faster than the specs on the car. awesome.

Just bought my Redline Turbo on 10/2. Found it sitting on a showrrom floor. The GM wanted it for himself. Wouldn't let me test drive it. When I turned to leave, he pulled out the keys and handed them to me. I wrote him a check and drove out the door. Jet Black convertible. Intense handling. Tight suspension and fast as heck. I test drove the Solstice. Pontiac has nothing on the Redline. I love this car. Pics coming soon.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Just bought the only Redline Turbo I know of in Virginia. Bought it off of the showrrom floor. Damn nice car. Jet Black convertible. Fast as all heck. Broke in the engine at 200 miles and opened up the turbo. I hti 60mhp in 5.0 secs. .5 secs faster than the specs on the car. awesome.

Just bought my Redline Turbo on 10/2. Found it sitting on a showrrom floor. The GM wanted it for himself. Wouldn't let me test drive it. When I turned to leave, he pulled out the keys and handed them to me. I wrote him a check and drove out the door. Jet Black convertible. Intense handling. Tight suspension and fast as heck. I test drove the Solstice. Pontiac has nothing on the Redline. I love this car. Pics coming soon.
But you didn't test drive the GXP.It's the same engine.You can't compare the Base Solstice to the preformance of the Red Line. Thats like putting the Base Sky against the GXP ???:confused: Or the Red line against a $80,000.00 Mercedes.

I prefer the GXP but the Red Line is a sharp looking car. But preformance will be about the same for the GXP and the Red Line. I think the GXP they say is even a bit faster for the 0-60 because it weighs less the the Red Line I believe.

I would be proud to have either ! But it depends on the persons preference. for me it's the GXP but I would get a Sky for a second roadster.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would be proud to have either ! But it depends on the persons preference. for me it's the GXP but I would get a Sky for a second roadster.
Heh, you're right about that preference thing, you're more understanding and open minded than I am, I can't imagine ever buying a Solstice personally. I just don't appreciate the look at all... The Sky on the other hand hit me like a load of bricks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts