Saturn Sky Forum banner

how much do saturn dealers charge for a 1st service ?

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Kurt 
#1 ·
does anybody know what they charge, and what they would do. on the skys

is the 1st service 600 or 1000 miles

mobil one on the red line will be a little more then the std model i guess.

#4 ·

The base Sky doesn't come with Mobil 1 from the factory. When I inquired at my dealer as to how much an oil change was, they told me that it was around $30, but I'm assuming that would be with the regular dino oil supplied by them...since I am supplying my own Mobil 1, they said that they will just knock off the price of whatever they normally charge for the oil itself.

#9 ·
This is true. :D When I'm not in my Sky...that usually means I'm on my Harley. :thumbs: Sometimes I have a hard time deciding which one I want to take...unless it's raining, then the Sky wins everytime cuz riding in the rain ain't no fun. :jester:

#8 ·
Nothing

First service is on the house at my saturn dealer.:D

#11 ·
Yes muy first service was an oil change -- but there was a list of things they checked as well and they said the second one would be the same. I did the first oil at 1000 miles. I plan to go until the oil is at 20% or Spring for the next.

#19 ·
I put Mobile 1 Synthetic in SKY at 1000 miles. Old school from my Dad...metal shavings and other crap may be in new engines so get it changed soon.

I went with the more expensive Synthetic to help the high rev/harder working little engine of the SKY. We use Synthetic in our street motrocycles for the same reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.