Saturn Sky Forum banner

How far would you travel to experience a V8 Sky?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What would you be willing to invest in time and travel money to experience first hand a Mallett V8 Sky or Solstice? Looking to see how many people would be interested in an event.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, so there is some interest on such an event. How many of your would be willing to attend an event in Raleigh, North Carolina area?

Better yet, how many would like to be able to drive one?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Delnari said:
Okay, so there is some interest on such an event. How many of your would be willing to attend an event in Raleigh, North Carolina area?

Depends on when, I might be able to get a few people up for a road trip.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Lucky fly...

I would definately considere warping a family trip to include the V8 version...

But i'd have to be sneeaky about it.. cause my wife would laught at me all the way there.. (doesn't get car obsessions.. go figure... i guess it's just me and the voices in my head that have sky fantasies)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Delnari said:

If North Carolina is the Venue... You can definitely caount me IN :cheers: :lol: :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Delnari said:

I'd love to see it, but wouldn't want to drive it- that would make me very conscious of just how fast my car isn't... :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts