Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was @ the dealer when i went to pick mine up today kid was a retard that bought it he was test driven it last week when i was there and kept stalling it before he even left...

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:willy: :willy: :willy: :mad: :mad: :nono: :nono:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
oooh... but that green looks nice!!!

Hoping that my switch to Yellow was the right one!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
130 Posts
I hate fools! I hate people..its people like that who piss me off, you afford such a nice car, you get such a nice car and you ruin it within days. Its people like this I wonder how the heck did they get their license ... those driving tests are too easy

·
Registered
160 Posts
There has got to be a story behind that damage!
Yikes!

Any ideas?

·
Registered
59 Posts
From the rust and the fracture of the rims it looks like he jumped off something and landed HARD...wonder what the underside looks like as he has to slide with a rim missing. Gees, what kind of moron would do this to any car let alone a Sky. Give that boy a tricycle and never let him have any motor again.:mad:

·
Registered
994 Posts
From the rust and the fracture of the rims it looks like he jumped off something and landed HARD...wonder what the underside looks like as he has to slide with a rim missing. Gees, what kind of moron would do this to any car let alone a Sky. Give that boy a tricycle and never let him have any motor again.:mad:
Love our green. Can anyone explain the rust on the rotors?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Love our green. Can anyone explain the rust on the rotors?
THey got wet. Sprinklers, rain, anything. If you let wet rotors sit without hitting the brakes to scrub them off, they'll rust.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Ha! Ha! Hahahaahahahahahahaaahah! :lol: :lol: Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaha! :lol: :lol: Ha! Ha! Hahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha! :smash: Hahahahahahahahahaha! :crazy: Haahahahahaahahahahaaaha! :lol: :lol:

Ok I will stop now. What ever it was he did :confused: I hope he had a heck of a lot of fun because he certainly is paying for it.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Its looks like he hit a freaking curb or something!?
omgosh..................I am sick just looking at it...:eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
He probably goosed it and it got away from him. Hit the curb and ran it till the rear hit. You know the world is full of dumbasses....Skip...I would like to see the underside...:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does

Don't know what he did. Could be opportunity knocking at my door, I still have two painted wheels and tires for sale. Someone track down that fool and give him my address.:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Whoa! What the heck did this guy do?!

The amazing thing is that there is no body damage/dents/scratches whatsoever from the pictures observed! It's just the wheels that are broken! :lol:

Hmmm....
the only way I can think of is if he hit a curb really hard when doing a right turn which begins to push/unmount the tire off the rim. After embarassing himself, he thinks he can still make it back to the dealer or a tire place to get a new tire, but oops! too late...

while driving, the right front tire finally dismounts from the rim...and so now he's driving on the rim.

which finally broke to pieces due to all the stress...there's only so much that the lightweight flangeless alloy can take!

I feel like I'm in an episode of CSI for car accidents or something analyzing all this. :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ouch! He definitely had to hit something hard, just look how the wheel shattered. And you can see some white remnants on the one tire leading me to believe he jumped something and then lost control and hit something else, but the body was left unharmed. Amazing. :nono:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
C'mon- cut the kid a break. There could be a reasonable explanation (swerving to avoid a drunk or something), and he's not here to defend himself. Of course, if there's no good explanation, I say we hang him.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts