Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often do you check the status of your order either with your dealer or GM/Saturn?

I was trying to resist as much as possible and only check once a week, but, I have to admit I checked twice this week.

In my case there is no progress. They have my order and that's it. I have not been preferenced and I don't have a TPW or build date as of yet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would like to call them once an hour - but contain myself enough to only check once a week.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
When they annouced the May 11th event up here, I just lost interest, because they either won't tell you, or they really don't know. I think all the hoopala they have planned is a waste of time. Having the car out in the public on the road is the way to show interest in the Sky JMHO

·
Registered
94 Posts
I check once a week on Tue. It wouldn't do me any good to check more often because they get one free report a week which they receive on Tue. Besides, it'll happen when it happens........

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I have a great salesman, and he checks this forum offten, I check two times a week, Tue and Fri..Seal9

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I have a great salesman, and he checks this forum offten, I check two times a week, Tue and Fri..Seal9

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
rick112 said:
How often do you check the status of your order either with your dealer or GM/Saturn?

I was trying to resist as much as possible and only check once a week, but, I have to admit I checked twice this week.

In my case there is no progress. They have my order and that's it. I have not been preferenced and I don't have a TPW or build date as of yet.
I, like you, call about every 2 to 3 days. Figure that if I bug my salesman enough he will call Del. and tell them to hurry up... lol :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts