Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do you check this site out or dream about driving your new Saturn Sky? I'm on this dam site at least 4 times a day. And I'm always thinking about the Sky.

My big fear is that my dealer will tell me "sorry we have no more" even though I've put money down on one. I've even thought about going to another Saturn dealership and putting down money on another one just in case.

I've started calling the Pontiac dealer to check if he has an ETA on the Solstice so I can check it out. I've been reasearching to find out where I can see a Sky. I have even started thinking about checking out the solstice web site so I can live through them.

Do I need a life? Do you have the same problem? Perhaps we should form a support group! I think I may need help. You know talking to not assistance. ;)

Screw MTV... I want my SKY :brentil:

·
Registered
623 Posts
I just have the various wall papers on my PC. And my Calendar.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I'm a 60 year old man who feels like he is 16 and getting his first car again. :willy: :willy: I visit this site a couple of times a day just to see what what new. I'll be driving 2hrs of friday to see the SKY in Santa Rosa. Will shoot as many pictures as my 1gig flash card will hold. All of the pictures I have downloaded are on my screen saver, as well as SKY wallpaper. I guess you could say that I'm hooked on this car. :willy: :willy:

I waiting for my Pontiac dealer to get the Sol just to sit in it and dream about how cool :cool: I'll look in the SKY.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
When you pass me for combined posts between here and the Solstice forum then you have something to worry about. :D

Thats, only about lets see...
Sky Forums; 739
Solstice Forums; 4,591
Total: 5,330

I'd blame it on being a mod, but my posting has actually slowed down greatly due to having to spend most of my time looking at everyhting through the eyes of a mod.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I check this board a couple times a week. That's in addition to the Sky pics I have printed out at work, Sky wallpaper on my computer, and Sky poster on the wall in my computer room.

I'm such a nerd...I'm sure my co-workers will be glad when I finally get the car so I'll shut up about it...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I am 51 and I haven;t been this excited about a new car since i saw my first 63 StingRay when I was 10... when I was 20 I bought a 65 StingRay and ever since I had to sell it I have wanted another roadster... and now I will have one..I am just hoping my wife will be able to enjoy this as much as she enjoyed the corvette...

·
Registered
111 Posts
4 or 5 times a day

I just turned 60 so I don't think this is a mid-life crisis thing...I already had that. My first roadster was a '69 MG Midget, the last of the complete MG midgets...before they became part Sprite and Midget. Finally don't need to haul much more than my wife and/or golf clubs.

Yes, I know the clubs won't fit in the trunk, hence the and/or statment above.
:) :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Down payment

I don't know about being as obsessed with this site, but I am on here like every day, I'm in orlando today went to put a dp on the sky but no luck they weren't taken em they said that they didn't have any more allocations :banghead: , so I'll be going to the saturn dealership in lakeland (which I have confirmed they have allocations there still.) on wednesday and putting my dp there. I can't wait :cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm here multiple times a day.. I go to the Saturn site to see the dam thing and spin it in all directions... I don't know how would handle things if this process doesn't go smoothly but I'm on the 'up-n-up' about it.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
kappaman said:
Oh no, Brentil... just wait until the EOP for the Sky comes along :lol:
Oh, please don't say that!!!
We'll have to organize our first Group Buy before that happens. Discount prices on hours at the therapist for all the members who will go crazy. :willy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts