Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is always giving me a hard time about everything. He's one of those guys that will see someone do something very difficult and say "Oh that's easy". When I put down my deposit the dealer gave me a poster of the Sky. When I showed it to my brother the poster he started in on me. "Only an idiot would spend $85,000 on a car he said." :D :lol:

I told him what the MSRP was on the car:eek: and he was speechless :lol: THANKS GM for giving me a moment of silence:thumbs: It was worth every penny!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
My brother is always giving me a hard time about everything. He's one of those guys that will see someone do something very difficult and say "Oh that's easy". When I put down my deposit the dealer gave me a poster of the Sky. When I showed it to my brother the poster he started in on me. "Only an idiot would spend $85,000 on a car he said." :D :lol:

I told him what the MSRP was on the car:eek: and he was speechless :lol: THANKS GM for giving me a moment of silence:thumbs: It was worth every penny!
GOOD FOR YOU... but...WHERE IS MY POSTER???????????? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to beg a little. I still want one of the jump drives that some people have been getting.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I'll try to get one off my dealers wall or office, bet you I can. I have a picture of the SKY, it is a numbered one though, #722 of 5000. My GM gave it to me, of course. He promised to give me shirts & caps. I don't know when I'll get them though, whenever is okay with me.:D

'ERNEST:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
I'll try to get one off my dealers wall or office, bet you I can. I have a picture of the SKY, it is a numbered one though, #722 of 5000. My GM gave it to me, of course. He promised to give me shirts & caps. I don't know when I'll get them though, whenever is okay with me.:D

'ERNEST:thumbs:
Thank you..... i bet you can do it too.... YOUR THE BEST... SkyBaby-07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts