Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about it, what will you do to pass the time while waiting for your SKY? IE: Clean the garage, work in the yard(so.states only), etc. Repaint the house? Okay folks lets hear it!!!!:lol:

ERNEST:jester

P.S. We all know that the Forum will be the marjority answer, so lets skip and go to the secondary ones, OK?:cheers: :lol: :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Well I thought I would check the forum about a zillion times a day, check my email for news from the dealer, which by the way I did today, and she said that Nite Sky had arrived, I almost had heart failure, because they haven't been built yet I thought. It was my licence plates Nite Sky, were sent to the dealership:lol: :lol: I will try to do my routine each day and not wish time away but savour the desire to have my Sky each day as part of the experience:cheers: OH yeah and spend countless hours searching for new pictures even though, I never tire of the ones in the gallery of the midnight blue.:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have been buying a few little gifts for my Sky. Got a 6" chrome antenna, a chrome license plate frame. When I actually get to order the car I will hit the Kappasphere site and get a Kappashield and a few other goodies. It is kinda like being an expectant parent. :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
GRinLR said:
I have been buying a few little gifts for my Sky. Got a 6" chrome antenna, a chrome license plate frame. When I actually get to order the car I will hit the Kappasphere site and get a Kappashield and a few other goodies. It is kinda like being an expectant parent. :lol:
Except I'll need the diaper when it arrives :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
P/m

Ernest said:
How about it, what will you do to pass the time while waiting for your SKY? ..............
Same as you Ernest...watching this darn monitor and pissing/moaning

·
Registered
802 Posts
nighttripper said:
Except I'll need the diaper when it arrives :lol:
tripper -- That "DEPENDS"

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
time...

Well Ernest, I think i will start by REINVENTING the wheel... that may take more than the alloted time to pass... UGH... . I AM GOING NUTS.... just checking email daily, looking for pics, reading all this good info, bugging the hell out of my dealer for new info... hehehehehe, thinking of new and cruel ways to punish my kids for being naughty (they are all teens, but i like to punish anyway), watching the snow melt... again, watching trees for the slightest sign of a BUD on the branches, looking at the saturn event calendar for new events in my area,... just normal everyday stuff... :banghead: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Well have you heard the term "A watched pot never boils" ? Same thing here, "A watched Image never gets built" LOL

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cool: Here's an idea, get a map and plan your first SKY outings, daydream a lot, and practice on how to handle allthe attention you will be getting, because as I said before, the amount produced spread out over the whole country, & Canada, well you will be one of the few, the proud, and the lucky to be driving this totally radical Saturn new breed. I live in the DFW metroplex here in Texas and to date I have seen 1 SOL, total. And they have been out a few months now. So there you have it, another daydream to ponder.:D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
450 Posts
HI everyone! I am new to the site :) I put my $500.00 deposit down 12/29/05...and I am number 20 on the list! (live in Miami)
Silver Pearl/Black int./Black top.

My job keeps me busy enough to keep my mind off of the SKY...until I am driving down I-95 today...and a black SKY speeds pass me! This is my second sighting...I think they have hired drivers to zoom around to drive us NUTS!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Like everyone I'll be watching the Saturn site for new developments. Watching here for news. Sometimes I sit and look at my diecast collection and dream. I picked up a 1/18 Solstice the other day and I just received an Exoto 1/18 64 Shelby Cobra.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Get The Map.

:cool: Ernest, .... yeah, i should plot out a HOT TRAIL... across the U.S.A. but then it will get me thinking of how much i want to drive it ........ UGH.... i will just have to be one of the nuts in the fruitcake for now. I will survive.... not too sure how.... JUST KIDDING. The closer it gets , the harder it is to wait. When my sky gets here..... IT WILL BE SO COOL...:cool: With all my sessions here with y'all, i will make it to delivery. ... wow... how many times have i said/heard that one.... way too funny.... Ok, i guess the next question to answer is,,,, Where on my first road trip might i go? HMMMMM...... first of all, i will take a road trip to Omaha to see my family.. and, of course, RUB IT IN.... then, i think off to Detroit to see my Dad and aunts.... oh... and RUB IT IN... then maybe back to Florida where i just moved up here from.... JUST BECAUSE I CAN..... but, i may have to take the long route to all my destinations...... and soak up as much sun as POSSIBLE.......

TY TY TY TY TY Ernest, i needed a break. That helps....oh........ back to :banghead: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
155 Posts
lets all do a cross-country road trip. Remember, 20 skys will turn more heads than one =)

PS im in Southern California... seems most of you guys are not.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
skyguy85 said:
lets all do a cross-country road trip. Remember, 20 skys will turn more heads than one =)

Thats okay, we will wait for you in Vegas, then head on from there!:lol: :cool:

ERNEST:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skyguy85 said:

Tell ya what,..... WE CAN DRIVE TO SUNNY CALIFORNIA... and then start the road trip right along with ya Skyguy.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
450 Posts
How about Miami!....outside of hurricane season!...which reminds me...I need to find somewhere(parking garage) to park my SKY during the hurricanes!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts