Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Karen said:
How about Miami!....outside of hurricane season!...which reminds me...I need to find somewhere(parking garage) to park my SKY during the hurricanes!
How about in Texas or maybe Arizona?

ERNEST

·
Registered
450 Posts
Texas...tornadoes. Arizona....dust storms. duh:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
How to pass the time.

How about work or is that a bad word. Or how about playing cards on the computer. Duh after 13235 games of Freecell, I am a little burnt out on games. So that leaves what sleeping? Wake me up when my SKY gets here.Skip...:cool: :jester: :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Work? Whats that? I have been retired for 5 yrs. Sleeping sounds good though, at my age I don't seem to get enough of that, I am chronologically challenged, ya know!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Work? Whats that? I have been retired for 5 yrs. Sleeping sounds good though, at my age I don't seem to get enough of that, I am chronologically challenged, ya know!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Darned Roosters must be waking you up! I've been retired for 8 years and can sleep almost anywhere anytime. Got a friend who is quite a bit older who falls asleep whilst you are talking. See what you have to look forward to? Just don't do it while you are driving your new BABY..

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think I figured out a new way to pass the time,. I think I will get my Stratocaster & '52 Telecaster out of the closet, and start playing a few riffs for old times sake, watch this here monitor and jam. I could pull out my amp, but the chickens will have to a new place to roost, by golly. That thar Telecaster is work 23K, that is almost as much as a SKY. But there ain't enough money in this world that I would sell her for. she sounds purtier than
the birds singing in the trees, yep uh huh!!!:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
eldeeko said:
Darned Roosters must be waking you up! I've been retired for 8 years and can sleep almost anywhere anytime. Got a friend who is quite a bit older who falls asleep whilst you are talking. See what you have to look forward to? Just don't do it while you are driving your new BABY..
Ya know that you can be woke up by the ribbing on the road here in Alabama. It makes it that much more exciting to drive the interstate. Sometimes I just close my eyes and count to ten to see if I hit anything. :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hurricane Shelter

Karen said:
How about Miami!....outside of hurricane season!...which reminds me...I need to find somewhere(parking garage) to park my SKY during the hurricanes!
My garage is available ... NO CHARGE!:D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
I think I figured out a new way to pass the time,. I think I will get my Stratocaster & '52 Telecaster out of the closet, and start playing a few riffs for old times sake, watch this here monitor and jam. I could pull out my amp, but the chickens will have to a new place to roost, by golly. That thar Telecaster is work 23K, that is almost as much as a SKY. But there ain't enough money in this world that I would sell her for. she sounds purtier than
the birds singing in the trees, yep uh huh!!!:cool: ERNEST:thumbs:
Hey Ernest, that is a good start....Two Fenders! Ha..

21 - 30 of 30 Posts