Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am in San Antonio, and would be interested in meeting with other owners from this area and also others from around the state if we can find a good middle meeting ground. Like a good BBQ joint! :drool: Would be fun to meet other owners, get personal opinions, and also watch heads turn as they walk by our new "babies" in the parking lot! :lol:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, there are lots of good roads in the Hill Country. 16 from Bandera to Kerrville has some great switchbacks.:driving:

As early as I ordered, I was a bit surprised to see that many folks before me. But, yeah, not a bad number, far enough to have worked out most of the bugs, but still under 1K.:)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I'm in, VIN 699 will soon be reporting for duty!!!!:thumbs:

2007 Sky, VIN 0699, Silverpearl/Red Leather Premium Trim/LSD/Spoiler/Chrome Wheels/6 cd XM Monsoon/Suspension Pkg/Tonneau Cover/CAI. I will be cruisin' down I20 real soon, yall:thumbs:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ernest, I beat you. Mine came in last night to the dealer as they were closing and they called me this morning and I just got home with it. I love it, love it, love it. Hope yours shows up any minute. Photos later, got to fly to Florida early in the morning for 4 days. :driving: :driving:

Chili Pepper Red
Black top
Premium Int.
LSD
6 Disc Changer
Vin#902
Muncie,IN

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hill Country sounds great!

from the Right Side of Texas...qwack

·
Registered
178 Posts
under the texas sky

if i ever get to order, i think that would be fun......
Order No: GGR751 4/11
3000 a/o 4/20

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Earnest

I think Saturn should give you a parade when you get your SKY...:cheers: Humor and patience has been your calling card.:lol: A role model to us waiters.:cool: :willy: :cool::jester: :cool: :brentil: :D :cool:
I bet your SKY will be everything you dreamed and more!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I think Saturn should give you a parade when you get your SKY...:cheers: Humor and patience has been your calling card.:lol: A role model to us waiters. :willy: :cool::jester: :cool: :brentil:
I bet your SKY will be everything you dreamed and more!
:agree: Ernest, you have shown "virtuous patience":) ...and quite a bit of humor.:lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
07 Chili Pepper said:
Ernest, I beat you. Mine came in last night to the dealer as they were closing and they called me this morning and I just got home with it. I love it, love it, love it. Hope yours shows up any minute. Photos later, got to fly to Florida early in the morning for 4 days. :driving: :driving:

Chili Pepper Red
Black top
Premium Int.
LSD
6 Disc Changer
Vin#902
Muncie,IN
I just wanted to say I concede to you, you are the first, I got a royal butt whipping fer sure, but Texas is big enough for us all. The better person won, SALUTE!!!:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
07 Chili Pepper said:

Chili Pepper Red
Black top
Premium Int.
LSD
6 Disc Changer
Vin#902
Muncie,IN
I guess I owe you an apology. I saw Ernest's post and thought he was the first Texan. :cheers: Congrats and hope you get back from Florida quickly and can enjoy the car. :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy

Okay guys...I've been pulling my guts out since the state fair. I saw my first Sky there and knew I'd own one.

However, a new home is also in my immediate future (like, June) and I must wait to take my roadster home until AFTER I close on the mortgage. I'm going green with envy watching everyone bringing their's home. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through them until the end of summer. Sheesh!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
boots said:
Sounds good. I think a hill country run would be nice. By the way, congrats on the VIN! :thumbs:

:patriot: Hill Country run sounds good. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
marklynn70 said:
:patriot: Hill Country run sounds good. :thumbs:
I agree, a lot of good twisties (oops, sorry MC speak slipping in there). My folks have a place off the Willow City run (been in the family since Texas was settled) and you always see bikes, old cars, and different car clubs go by. :cool: Would be neat to have a string of best looking roadsters built today go by!:thumbs:

·
Registered
275 Posts
TexSon said:
I agree, a lot of good twisties (oops, sorry MC speak slipping in there). My folks have a place off the Willow City run (been in the family since Texas was settled) and you always see bikes, old cars, and different car clubs go by. :cool: Would be neat to have a string of best looking roadsters built today go by!:thumbs:
Hey Texson let us know where this is! If this would be a good neutral meeting place for all of us maybe we could pull it off! I wonder if most of us will be getting our cars about the same time? We've only gotten one at my dealership in Houston and mine is due in next. I went to carrier on the 12th, but, of course I understand that could mean anything! We'll see!

Chili Pepper
Tan/Black
Automatic
Chrome Wheels
LSD
6 Disc/XM
Spoiler
Plate: MY SKY
Imaged: March 9th
Released to Carrier: April 12th

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Hill country run? You bet count me in!! Hey Boots, it'll take approximately 13 days from ship to arrival, at least that was my time frame, shouldn't be more than a day or two either way!!:thumbs: I haven't heard from you lately, anything wrong?

·
Registered
131 Posts
That would be great to get all of the Texas Sky's together. Let me know

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kerrville Texas represented here....or soon to be I hope. Count us in on the Hill Country ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts