Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to drive my SKY today during a thunderstorm. The rain was coming down so hard I could hardly see the road. Had to slow down and use the painted lines in the road to see were I was going.:eek:

The good news is the SKY handled perfectly no hydroplaning and for a light small car it performed above my expectations. :D

I thought for sure the top would leak with all of the rain but not a drop!:thumbs:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mine survived a thunderstorm in a restaurant parking lot the other day, with no leaks. I was quite happy about that! When I opened the door to get in, a bunch of water spilled off th top onto my seat. I can live with that.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
jarcher said:
Mine survived a thunderstorm in a restaurant parking lot the other day, with no leaks. I was quite happy about that! When I opened the door to get in, a bunch of water spilled off th top onto my seat. I can live with that.
Us old timey roadster people learned to thump the roof to make the drops drip off the clothtop before ya get out. It keeps the pant legs still looking nice with no water spots.... Skip....:cool: :cool: :cool: He be full of wisdom.....

·
Registered
478 Posts
Skip said:
Us old timey roadster people learned to thump the roof to make the drops drip off the clothtop before ya get out. It keeps the pant legs still looking nice with no water spots.... Skip....:cool: :cool: :cool: He be full of wisdom.....
Ha, I'll give that a try! I used to have a MG Midget that didn't have that issue, so I guess I never picked up pon that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts