Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make no mistake this real image has affected real people. We can help those needing our help. Take a moment and find a way to give your support to those in need. Just think about how much you would appreciate someone's help if this has happen to you.

Saturn has always thought of itself as the family dealership, and takes pride in helping buyers and its community. Now you can do something to help the families of Saturn. Please find a way to give a small contribution to those affected by this disaster by contacting "Saturn Sales" member via private message.

Doing something as simple as this will make you feel good, and those needing your help better!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Okay...let me take a DEEP breath and try not to rip someone's head off. :brentil:
This is a REAL disaster, affecting REAL people, who have lost REAL homes, REAL jobs, and in some very sad cases, REAL loved ones. Not only has my Saturn family been terribly hurt, but my own family has lost their homes and jobs. My cousin's house is now part of lake Pontchetrain. His children's toys, clothes, dreams, his wife's car, trinkets, memories. And you ask me if I doctored a picture?! My aunt and uncle's residence, along with many, many family heirlooms and memories was (and I mean WAS) in Jefferson Parrish. We cannot account for nine of our Saturn team members. And you sit there with a clear conscience, probably laughing at your own cleverness, and think I am playing a trick. You sir, should be so lucky as to be the recipient of the outpouring of care, concern, and money. We are supporting people that in all reality are total strangers to us. Strangers except for the bond that makes us special. The bond of the Saturn Family. Shame on you! I guess there always has to be one "black sheep" in every family...
There...I feel better now,
Jill

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I could not imagine

What I would do -- if my place of work turned into that....
It is a horrifying situation. . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts