Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I've read posting on this topic and followed most diagnostics mentioned. I've ruled out; fan motor, fuses, relays, resistor, and performed a HVAC diverter test w/o blower running I heard the doors moving. The A/C works, compressor clutch engages, and at higher road speeds cool air is felt on the floor probably from an A/C ram air effect. Put 12v to the blower motor and it functions fine. During my vehicle electrical check with key-on or engine running, I did not have voltage at motor, relay, and resistor. Next I'm going in for the switches themselves. Is there something else I should check that is less obvious I overlooked ?? Do A/C, Fan, Diverter switches go bad for a with 75,000 mi 2009 redline. Welcome your responses.

·
Registered
982 Posts
You claim that the resistor for the fan is okay but is the harness to the resistor okay? See post #6 in this thread.

Welcome to the forum, what took you so long? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You claim that the resistor for the fan is okay but is the harness to the resistor okay? See post #6 in this thread.

Welcome to the forum, what took you so long? :)

Sly Bob, thanks for the feedback. Apparently the connector is an issue in those two cases #4 & #5. I should add I checked voltage on the back side of the plug and notice no electrical damage. But that was the back side of the connector, so I'll check the connector interlock and look further for damage.

Larryredline

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sly Bob, thanks for the feedback. Apparently the connector is an issue in those two cases #4 & #5. I should add I checked voltage on the back side of the plug and notice no electrical damage. But that was the back side of the connector, so I'll check the connector interlock and look further for damage.

Larryredline
Let me know how yours turns out. I am having the same issue and i have narrowed it down to the switch. I am not looking forward to tearing the whole dash apart

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sly bob, replaced the hvac 3 knob controller and that was not it. so if you know anyone looking for a functioning 75000 mi control w/o nicks or scratches point them my direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts