Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had A/C only turned to the far left, one click and full heat. I calibrated by turning temp to right, blower to right & mode to left Held A/C & Defrost, but did not release when flashing, like I should have. NOW I have no heat and A/C all the time. My question is can the calibration be reversed?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Copy/pasted from this thread:
Intermittent Air Conditioning? - Pontiac Solstice Forum

Actuator Recalibration
When replacing an air temperature, mode, recirculation actuator or the HVAC control assembly, the following calibration process needs to be performed:

Important: Do not adjust any controls on the HVAC control assembly during self-calibration. If interrupted, improper HVAC performance will result.

1) Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF.

2) Turn the Temperature dial all the way to the right.

3) Turn the blower control dial all the way to the right.

4) Turn the mode position dial all the way to the left.

5) Simultaneously press and hold the A/C and Defrost buttons until the LED's start to flash.

6) Once the LED's stop flashing, calibration is complete.

·
Premium Member
4,190 Posts
I had A/C only turned to the far left, one click and full heat. I calibrated by turning temp to right, blower to right & mode to left Held A/C & Defrost, but did not release when flashing, like I should have. NOW I have no heat and A/C all the time. My question is can the calibration be reversed?
Yes

Every instance resets the cal

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem. One notch off max cold and my sky blew hot. I had to do the calibration twice. The first time my ac lights blinked and nothing happened. The second time they blinked and the blower mode went to floor then back up through the defrost and back to vent. Afterward I started the car and my AC was fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts