Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I finally bought my dream car(empty nest car). One month after I bought it my husband has lost his job in this economy. The car is one of less than 50 made like it. It is a beautiful car that is been garage kept. It is a 5 speed with 1420 miles on it. If you are interested in this car, contact connie if at [email protected] or pm me .please serious inquirys only. the car is located in Virginia/

thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi, I finally bought my dream car(empty nest car). One month after I bought it my husband has lost his job in this economy. The car is one of less than 50 made like it. It is a beautiful car that is been garage kept. It is a 5 speed with less than 2000 miles on it. If you are interested in this car, please call Connie at 757 556 3421 .please serious inquirys only. the car is located in Virginia/

thank you
Sorry for the loss of employment. Did you purchase the N/A from Newport News that was shipped from the Richmond dealer? I figured this the case based upon your area code.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did buy it from Newport news but was there when i started looking. not sure bought the transfer. thanks for the concern over job, i cant beleive it. lost job of over 20 years. i need to sell this to keep my son in his last yera of college..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just bought it in sept. no modifications. It was one of the the only 2 Hydro blues not titled left when I bought it. Yes i like blue and I also like to drive something I know I will not see again. With the small amount of these cars made I figured i would not see another car like it in my area.(i believe they made maybe 46 or so lile this one) I have always wanted one but I feel quilty keeping it under the circumstances. Dang International Paper! oh no monsoon

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yes, I also HATE to hear of your husband losing his job. The same thing has happened at my company. This last Thursday, they fired an entire DEPARTMENT. Most of those people have right at 20 years of employement. 4 months ago, they changed the company severence policy. They WOULD have received 10 months severence under the old plan that had always been in place. With the new policy, they walked away with 2 weeks pay. My department is being cut in 6 weeks, and I will also walk away with 2 weeks pay after 17 years there.

You have a BEAUTIFUL and incredibly rare car, but are needing to sell it at the absolute worst time possible. If you CAN, hang on and wait for the buyer that wanted a hydro blue LE, because now, NONE are left. They will have no choice but to buy from you. Then, you can get a fair price. If you can't wait, and the only buyers available are people just looking for "a sporty car", you will have to take a much larger hit to sell it.

Best of luck to you and your husband.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So much help

Jeff

thanks for your help and your concern. I wish you the best with your job also.

I may try to hold on unless somebody makes me an offer I cant refuse. I had know idea how many people were looking for the hydro blue limited edition! I have received numerous emails

thanks again

:willy:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I finally bought my dream car(empty nest car). One month after I bought it my husband has lost his job in this economy. The car is one of less than 50 made like it. It is a beautiful car that is been garage kept. It is a 5 speed with 1420 miles on it. If you are interested in this car, contact connie if at [email protected] or pm me .please serious inquirys only. the car is located in Virginia/

thank you
Hi hi guess you should have a price in mind

1 - 16 of 16 Posts