Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer hydrographics on our pieces. We have been testing them on our coil covers and have a lot of positive feedback on it.

Here is a coil cover with Flame Pattern -

There are lots of different graphics available and the local supplier we are using is Dip Wizard Hydrographics. Feel free to take a look at their site and contact us if you are looking for something to get "dipped", we will get you a price!

They have multiple different patterns from carbon fiber, to sticker bomb to wood grains.

As for pricing, we have special pricing to get this going and the coil cover is $30 to have covered, that includes spraying a base coat, dipping the piece and spraying a clear coat on top.

If you have any questions, let me know!

·
Super Moderator
11,672 Posts
Hey Dave, as a graphic designer and a person who is big on doing his own thing, what would be the graphic requirements for sending them my own artwork for use as the dipping graphic?

And can you do this on intercooler charging tubes???

·
Vendor
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dave, as a graphic designer and a person who is big on doing his own thing, what would be the graphic requirements for sending them my own artwork for use as the dipping graphic?

And can you do this on intercooler charging tubes???
I have no idea about custom films and what the minimums would be, I can ask though.

We did run some samples on charge tubes and it turned out pretty cool, but there has to be a seam with the film. We had the seam on the bottom of the tube, so it was not visible really when installed, but the other thing is that the graphic distorts around tube, so things like carbon fiber do not look quite right, but graphics like flames come out looking pretty good.

I will check on custom film though.
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.