Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question.........why does my PM ask me to upgrade. Upgrade to what? (Am I missing something here???) :willy::confused: T.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Mine does the same on this site, but is okay on the Solstice Forum.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Me to. Say no more!
Love,
LLLFLY

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Betty looks like she is enjoying herself in sunny Florida.

Jerry :cool:
Omg. How the heck r u n Pat. Sure to miss you both Going to wedding up North in August n we all need to get together. My new license plate came in.
IM SKY 07. I forgot how to post a picture so I cant show it to you. Ugh
I am in AZ for another week then back to Fl. Call, email me. Miss you both hugs T n Miss Betty Boop. Can't post picture ugh. :willy:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me to. Say no more!
Love,
LLLFLY
When r we going on the ballon ride? I am packed n ready. :D keep in touch my dear dear crazy, off the wall friend. :thumbs: hugs T

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love hijacking my own post. :D. Life Is Good.

·
Administrator
251 Posts
can one of you please take a screen shot next time it pops up, I know why it is happening, just not sure where to change it.

If you can also right click the window and hit "view page source" and copy that info for me, that would help as well.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
can one of you please take a screen shot next time it pops up, I know why it is happening, just not sure where to change it.

If you can also right click the window and hit "view page source" and copy that info for me, that would help as well.
It's not a pop up window. On the left it shows the "Lifetime Supporting Member" icon.
On the right underneath the "Private Messages:" it shows "Upgrade My Membership"

On the left:
Sun Chaser

"Lifetime Supporting Member" icon is here

On the right:
Welcome, Sun Chaser.
You last visited: Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 34.
Upgrade My Membership

1 - 12 of 12 Posts