Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an update: "Hi Rick, we got invoice for your SKY this morning, won’t be long now."
My GM has told me that they go 8-10 days from invoice to delivery, pretty much every time so -- WOW Sunni1 is coming home soon!:cheers: :willy: :cheers:

Soon I'll be :driving:

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's awesome news!!!! :D

I hope mine gets moving right along with yours! Still haven't heard if our invoice is in, but I'll check later this week - I think my salesman is getting sick of me bugging him! :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It's been a long time coming. Congrats. Lets hope they don't misplace if somewhere in transit for a couple of months. :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yeaaa, keep your eyes pealed for that car....:cheers:
I hope you dont have to wait 3 weeks like I did. I wish you a speedy delivery.

·
Registered
256 Posts
YES! Another Yellow to add to our family. I'm happy for ya buddy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I did a little cheer for you!...You have been a pillar...and the home stretch is in sight! :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rick, can't wait to see pics of your new car!

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats, in the final stretch

really happy for you......i know you are so excited..........it is almost the end of the long wait........

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea Realy Great News !! Looks like things are moveing good for everyone!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Great! Two weeks! It will be a Looooooong two weeks, won't it? We'll try to keep you entertained so the time passes more quickly.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hey Rick, that's awesome!!! :cheers: I STILL have not heard a single word from my dealer about my VIN!!! :mad: I have a feeling that your Sky and my Sky won't be riding on the same train home to Chicago. :banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick.. that is AWESOME NEWS.... so, ,maybe you can meet up with me and some others .. SOON....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
163 Posts
nscrbug said:
Hey Rick, that's awesome!!! :cheers: I STILL have not heard a single word from my dealer about my VIN!!! :mad: I have a feeling that your Sky and my Sky won't be riding on the same train home to Chicago. :banghead:
I still haven't heard on mine either... almost 5 weeks now... :confused: So, if mine's not with Rick's, maybe it'll be with yours!! :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Jen said:
I still haven't heard on mine either... almost 5 weeks now... :confused: So, if mine's not with Rick's, maybe it'll be with yours!! :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed. :willy: :willy: My Sky was supposed to have been built last week with Rick's, but my dealer has yet to call me with a VIN or any info. :banghead: Hoping to hear some news tomorrow...I'll keep ya posted. :thumbs:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I guess I'm gonna have to break down and call my dealer. The lack of info is killing me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rick, was in the dealership tonight and the G.M says anyday....I hope you get it soon, it has been great top dowm weather..........pphjj

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
AUsomTiger said:
I guess I'm gonna have to break down and call my dealer. The lack of info is killing me.
Come on Steve it is the 12th round and your still on your feet. The wait has buffeted you but you still are in the game. Besides it should be here in about two weeks. ....Skip ...the only SKY in Madison County....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Got an update: "Hi Rick, we got invoice for your SKY this morning, won’t be long now."
My GM has told me that they go 8-10 days from invoice to delivery, pretty much every time so -- WOW Sunni1 is coming home soon!:cheers: :willy: :cheers:

Soon I'll be :driving:
Rick get the camera ready and remember to smile.... Of course we want pics of it the same day........Skip....:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts