Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of Sky owners dedicated to TRUTH...JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY.....we will zoom about in our Skys righting wrongs and rescuing cats from trees! We could have our own Batcave/Justice Hall...and Cool outfits!

Can you say SPANDEX!...Anybody...SPANDEX!....OK no spandex.....

Bad dealerships would quake in fear of the swift hand of Justice...better known as.....TEAM SKYFORCE!

In reality...we would freak them out so bad (think krazy spandex costumes) that they just might do the right thing.......probably not.......

There are alot of good dealerships out there and I hope all those waiting will find them......

This is a rant.......

PS..... can you say WonderTwins!.....power of an ICE LADDER!

CHRIS........:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Huh...??

:confused: :skep: :huh:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Form of....super sticky glue...would come in handy to hold parts together...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Dude. You're scaring me with the spandex.
I don't do spandex.
So, you're going to run around to dealers in spandex?
No cape?
Power of the forum gave way to the power of the brewsky?

Maybe I get it.
Rough day on the other matter. Good to have some relief.
I still don't do spandex.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
:D
chris67 said:
A group of Sky owners dedicated to TRUTH...JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY.....we will zoom about in our Skys righting wrongs and rescuing cats from trees! We could have our own Batcave/Justice Hall...and Cool outfits!

Can you say SPANDEX!...Anybody...SPANDEX!....OK no spandex.....

Bad dealerships would quake in fear of the swift hand of Justice...better known as.....TEAM SKYFORCE!

In reality...we would freak them out so bad (think krazy spandex costumes) that they just might do the right thing.......probably not.......

CHRIS........:D

Might Work!

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me either!

I was just so pissed this morning about the bad deal Moni 6 got....I used to sell cars a long time ago...I did get out..... but when I was in the business I was a pretty stand up guy.....and guys like that hurt everybody...there are good people out there, but....people shouldnt have to bring a laywer with them to buy a car.....

The concept of several Sky owners freaking out a bad dealership in bad costumes just kind of cracked me up.....I had a long bad day at work....and this morning a pipe broke in my basement...no shower before work...kinda puts you in a bad mood.

And I am really a blue jeans kinda guy....spandex = divorce papers...:cheers:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just the women in spandex please!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
chris67 said:
I was just so pissed this morning about the bad deal Moni 6 got....
And I am really a blue jeans kinda guy....spandex = divorce papers...:cheers:
But there's a lesson in Moni's deal for all of us.
The forum was the vehicle to teach the rest of us, but not be part of it, in my opinion.
Things may start off down a bad path, but doesn't mean they're done and that's it.
Gotta stay or get calm, regroup, and wait a minute.
Had we all donned out spandex and decended on her dealer she may not have been as satistied with the outcome.
These things need to be worked out quietly for a positive resolution.
If there's a negative outcome, there's nothing helpful we can do but watch and learn, for ourselves and others.
First do no harm. Be supportive, be helpful, but don't jump all in the middle of it all and block any resolution.

All my own opinion, others may disagree.

·
Registered
388 Posts
You're so right. In the end it turned out OK. The manager was willing to make me a happy customer. I wasn't completely happy, but he turned my frown upside down. :lol: Maybe if I was wearing tight spandex I would have gotten anything I wanted. Hmmmmm...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Yall don't want to see SKIP in spandex. I don't want to see Skip in spandex and I am Skip....Skip..not even wearing a cape. Oh now I'm going to clear my head of that spandex vision.....:lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Can i wear wonder womans outfit? .. pretty please??????? ok.. forget it... pink spandex it is...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
Yall don't want to see SKIP in spandex. I don't want to see Skip in spandex and I am Skip....Skip..not even wearing a cape. Oh now I'm going to clear my head of that spandex vision.....:lol: :lol:
WOW... just got a mental pic of SK-UP in spandex...... :willy: SkyBaby-07 but really, i think it would be kinda cute.... LOLOL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Oh wait... if i wear spandex... can i have wrist bands and leg warmers too? SkyBaby-07 of course all matching complimentary shades of pink.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Team skyforce was my joke about...me getting po'd

cerberus said:
But there's a lesson in Moni's deal for all of us.
The forum was the vehicle to teach the rest of us, but not be part of it, in my opinion.
Things may start off down a bad path, but doesn't mean they're done and that's it.
Gotta stay or get calm, regroup, and wait a minute.
Had we all donned out spandex and decended on her dealer she may not have been as satistied with the outcome.
These things need to be worked out quietly for a positive resolution.
If there's a negative outcome, there's nothing helpful we can do but watch and learn, for ourselves and others.
First do no harm. Be supportive, be helpful, but don't jump all in the middle of it all and block any resolution.

All my own opinion, others may disagree.
I just had a bad morning...water flooding your basement+ bad news for nice forum members...kinda makes you mad....

The Team skyforce thing was me making fun of myself..for getting so worked up.....plus..doesnt anybody remember The Justice League....or that new show who wants to be a Superhero?...
...after rereading my post on the power of the forum..... a big write-in campaign sounded as silly as a group of people descending on a dealership.. enmasse and making a spectacle of ourselves....but in my posts....I did suggest to Moni 6 that she first try to resolve her situation at the dealership...and if no luck..then a letter to the attorney generals office..Jill at saturn...or a lawyer...a much more level
headed approach......

Chris

But TEAMSKYFORCE!...cmon....Its funny..the visual just cracks me up!

Something about people in the real world running around in superhero costumes....thats..pretty funny...:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
PINK wrist bands and leg warmers, SKYBABY! And it is true, whoever loses his cool loses. Moni is the Skyhero here, she didn't give into the emotion and "take it" she said right is right and she walked. I am not sure if I would have been able to do that. I cannot tell you how happy I am that it worked out. In the meantime, Chris, let's just use our Sky power to save the world one permagrin at a time. LOL. And, I will save my spandex for biking, but ya'll, you know, whatever works for you. :cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Skywulf!

skywulf said:
PINK wrist bands and leg warmers, SKYBABY! And it is true, whoever loses his cool loses. Moni is the Skyhero here, she didn't give into the emotion and "take it" she said right is right and she walked. I am not sure if I would have been able to do that. I cannot tell you how happy I am that it worked out. In the meantime, Chris, let's just use our Sky power to save the world one permagrin at a time. LOL. And, I will save my spandex for biking, but ya'll, you know, whatever works for you. :cheers:
You are a good forum pal!

Go Team Skyforce!

it still cracks me up.....:D

Chris

·
Registered
36 Posts
It totally cracks me up!!

We spent last weekend rewatching X-Men dvd's (preSKY delivery) ... I'm IN!!

I'm diggin' the cool outfit thing. And I'll go superblond and get cool boots and drop 10 pounds and ..........

Oh, sorry ... got caught up.

Moni6 is pretty awesome. I'm not sure that I could've walked ... proud of her for doing it. They just can't push the Skywomen around!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts