Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: Hi ya

Okay Okay I know, I am going to get told to look in the search. Well I did and spent 1 hour trying to find the thread with all the options you can order. I spoke with my dealer today to order and I could not remember that list.:banghead:

Could one of you throw that thread my way please

Thank You
Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hmmm...when I tried to go back and open this file it wouldn't let me. If you can't either go to the general SKY forum and go to the tan/black interior thread and it's in there. I went back to it and was able to open it just fine.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
These are the Canadian options and standard equipment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There was a post a while back that listed all the options with prices. Maybe you should search on price and it will come up.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I know that feeling :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you

Thanks for your help, Apparently my car might be in by April but I am not holding my breath. I really dont care when it comes in, just when it does, I am taking some long long rides with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again
Kimberly
ChiliSky:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ChiliSky said:
Thanks for your help, Apparently my car might be in by April but I am not holding my breath. I really dont care when it comes in, just when it does, I am taking some long long rides with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again
Kimberly
ChiliSky:thumbs:
I went to the dealer today to confirm my options. Order to be submitted on Monday. I'm so proud I didn't even ask when it would arrive. I can still play it:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts