Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was in my banks parking lot when a customer walked out the door.

He was admiring my chilie pepper and said he owns a Solstice that was at his house.

When I voiced my dismay that these cars have no spare, he was in complete shock. He said he thought the hump in the trunk was covering the spare tire.

I excused myself and drove away.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
See what belonging to a good forum does for your CIQ (Car Intelligence Quotient)?:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I wish I could be a fly on his shoulder when he goes into the Pontiac dealership. I can just hear the conversation, can't you???

·
Registered
452 Posts
you're kidding??!!

WHAT no spare tire??!!!

I suppose the next thing you are going to tell me is that the slot next to the parking break is not for loading my CDs into a multi-disk player - was wondering why I could get them to play and I heard this crunching sound each time I park the car.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I couldn't get my hood up, where's the little latch in the front:willy:

·
Registered
323 Posts
WHAT no spare tire??!!!

I suppose the next thing you are going to tell me is that the slot next to the parking break is not for loading my CDs into a multi-disk player - was wondering why I could get them to play and I heard this crunching sound each time I park the car.
Rumor has it that you can remove the black circular panel behind the passenger seat.

I mean, how else are people going to get skis and 6-foot 2x4's in their Sky?

:jester:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Rumor has it that you can remove the black circular panel behind the passenger seat.

I mean, how else are people going to get skis and 6-foot 2x4's in their Sky?

:jester:
:nono:
Don't be silly! :D The Aztec Temple lifts up. :thumbs: You step in (with the 2X4s) and carry them into the basement racks.:rolleyes: While you are there - pull your winter rims out and bring them into the trunk to ready for winter use. I keep 6 months clothing down there as well, in case of nuclear attack...:thumbs:

·
Registered
994 Posts
What I should have said was...

I had the same problem in the back with the trunk. :lol:

·
Registered
388 Posts
The latch is inside the car, next to the automatic top button :lol:

·