Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what my husband told me tonight. Aside from the aftermarket products that came with my car, I have a really cool story to tell you all....

Earlier this week, I went to the Foose website to see if I could get a cool metal license plate, while I wait for the real ones to come. So I go onto their website and they are completely sold out. So I emailed customer service to see if there were any extras laying around. After going back and forth with them, I finally got them to "give", they told me that they would send one that was the least scratched (for free). I thanked them profusely.

Come to find out that I received it yesterday, and although it's a (hard) paper one instead of a metal one, it's still cool.

Also, you wont be able to see it, but the screw caps holding the Foose plate are Saturn Logo caps, and they really dress it up well. It looks great. Anyway, I did it all myself, then I cleaned my leather, and cleaned the dash and I am good to go. I did buy chrome cleaner for the Foose Wheels, but I'll do that tomorrow when I get back from the beach. I'm taking the top down and driving my dad down to Venice Beach for lunch.

Until then here are 2 pics that I took tonight after I got done putting the plate and new metal frames on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
This is what my husband told me tonight. Aside from the aftermarket products that came with my car, I have a really cool story to tell you all....

Earlier this week, I went to the Foose website to see if I could get a cool metal license plate, while I wait for the real ones to come. So I go onto their website and they are completely sold out. So I emailed customer service to see if there were any extras laying around. After going back and forth with them, I finally got them to "give", they told me that they would send one that was the least scratched (for free). I thanked them profusely.

Come to find out that I received it yesterday, and although it's a (hard) paper one instead of a metal one, it's still cool.

Also, you wont be able to see it, but the screw caps holding the Foose plate are Saturn Logo caps, and they really dress it up well. It looks great. Anyway, I did it all myself, then I cleaned my leather, and cleaned the dash and I am good to go. I did buy chrome cleaner for the Foose Wheels, but I'll do that tomorrow when I get back from the beach. I'm taking the top down and driving my dad down to Venice Beach for lunch.

Until then here are 2 pics that I took tonight after I got done putting the plate and new metal frames on.
Looks Cool!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Way Kool:thumbs: I'd love to see what Chip could do with a Sky. :cool: Would he just do paint or would he make changes. Lower the car any? Change rubber or wheels? Hmmm.....

Perhaps an idea for a new show Chip. Take todays new car and customize the hell out of it. The Foose way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts