Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from a pontiac dealer in Broward county - one I checked out the solstice a long time ago at... The email was informing me that I could buy a Solstice (with almost as many options as I have on my Sky) for 33K plus tax, tag, dealer fees, and so on.

Right, I want to buy a Solstice with fewer options for 5K more than I spent on my Sky. What are they smoking up in Broward?

It made me feel real good.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i got that same Email LOL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SunneySky said:
I just got an email from a pontiac dealer in Broward county - one I checked out the solstice a long time ago at... The email was informing me that I could buy a Solstice (with almost as many options as I have on my Sky) for 33K plus tax, tag, dealer fees, and so on.

Right, I want to buy a Solstice with fewer options for 5K more than I spent on my Sky. What are they smoking up in Broward?

It made me feel real good.:cheers:
They is smoking anything they harvest... and..... .. oh... oopsy.. that isnt nice... but i think you know what i mean!!! That is nuts . SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I guess that just goes to prove that even thou both cars are made by GM, you get a much better deal with the Sky :yesnod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts