Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....so you guys must promise not to think less of me...... Today I was feeling really BUMMED OUT about having to wait for forever for my Redline and i gave into temptation. (Heres where it gets bad. Those with weak stomachs please stop reading) I went into a Subaru dealership! the salesman was soooo pushy but nice. I ALMOST got my arm twisted into buying the STI, but I said to him that I didnt even want to get one before a couple hours ago and i wasnt about to change a long road of obsession for the sky on a one night fling. I dont even know why i went in there! I felt like i was having an afair. lol. Hope you guys can forgive me. Im so glad that i didnt though, cuz when i came home and saw all the posters on my wall i smiled.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
oohhhhhhh the HUMANITY!!!!! How can we ever trust you AGAIN?????? I have to go take a shower just thinking about it!!! :lol: :lol:
But, the best part, you resisted, you confessed. :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ok....so you guys must promise not to think less of me...... Today I was feeling really BUMMED OUT about having to wait for forever for my Redline and i gave into temptation. (Heres where it gets bad. Those with weak stomachs please stop reading) I went into a Subaru dealership! the salesman was soooo pushy but nice. I ALMOST got my arm twisted into buying the STI, but I said to him that I didnt even want to get one before a couple hours ago and i wasnt about to change a long road of obsession for the sky on a one night fling. I dont even know why i went in there! I felt like i was having an afair. lol. Hope you guys can forgive me. Im so glad that i didnt though, cuz when i came home and saw all the posters on my wall i smiled.
Your Dirty:nono:,... Your Dirty!!!!:nono:

:eek:Fwew!!!! Close one!!!! What If Sky Redline were to find out,...??

Dirty thoughts about another car?.. not even one that's topless.

I mean, with the Sky her top is manual,... Easily slides on or off at your will,..... That's dirty..

:banghead:Geez,..

LOL,.. JK:D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Say several Hail Saturns my son and you are forgiven. Go and be tempted no more.:angel:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol....have you guys ever had these kind of thoughts? or is it just my perverted mind?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Matman!!!!!

Chill.:chill: Your in Broomfield... Let Mr Winter go by. Then start to pursue and press for your SKY. I know your bummed, just stick with us here in the forum. We'll do are best to keep you preoccupied till yours arrive!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sky's always been Number 1 in my life,.. But I've thought about others.... eese tru,.. I can't help it,.. Im a Rev-aholic..

One time I passed a wittull "Mini Cooper",.. And It wuz So Keyootee wootee I had to pick it up and Stroke it,.... and Wuv it,... and call it my own,... but then I said No!!!! Something's not right,...

First of all, your not a dude's driving car:nono:,... Second I love my Sky.:willy:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
sigh...
It all starts with sins of the heart.
You should probably leave all of your credit cards with one of us..

Where's the rest of it...?....
Did you take a test drive?
Come on. A partial confession is no confession at all.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sigh...
It all starts with sins of the heart.
You should probably leave all of your credit cards with one of us..

Where's the rest of it...?....
Did you take a test drive?
Come on. A partial confession is no confession at all.
oh man i got REALLY CLOSE....like seriously close. They were even discussing PAYEMENT OPTIONS with me!!!! and they wouldnt take NO for an answer. Everytime they said "well if you wont do that then what can we do to make you drive away in one of these today?" ARGGG it was sooo hard! initially they told me 750 a month....750 A MONTH!!!!! thats a lot for a 35,000 dollar car. And after i said no....they haggled more. this went on for about half an hour and they reduced the term AND went to 605 a month. I mean WHAT THE (blank)? I knew that if i took a test drive i would be in even deeper so i declined. One of the hardest things in life is getting a subaru shoved down your throat.....i mean thats what it felt like. But i get what I deserve :(. ok thats everything....not just a partial confession.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
oh man i got REALLY CLOSE....like seriously close. They were even discussing PAYEMENT OPTIONS with me!!!! and they wouldnt take NO for an answer. Everytime they said "well if you wont do that then what can we do to make you drive away in one of these today?" ARGGG it was sooo hard! initially they told me 750 a month....750 A MONTH!!!!! thats a lot for a 35,000 dollar car. And after i said no....they haggled more. this went on for about half an hour and they reduced the term AND went to 605 a month. I mean WHAT THE (blank)? I knew that if i took a test drive i would be in even deeper so i declined. One of the hardest things in life is getting a subaru shoved down your throat.....i mean thats what it felt like. But i get what I deserve :(. ok thats everything....not just a partial confession.

You Haggled??? Very dirty. Not Saturn-like at all.
Ok. At least you didnt drive it. All is forgiven.

The next time you face temptation,
just keep thinking 260 ft lbs of torque from the moment you think about touching the accelerator,
top down, glued to the road on the twisties...

·
Registered
388 Posts
You can look but you can't touch! Please tell me you didn't touch her!

·
Registered
61 Posts
you should've taken the test drive that way your disappointment in the STi's performace would cleanse your pallette of the dirty thoughts of purchase. :nono:

·
Registered
540 Posts
cast the first stone.......

I almost purchased a slightly used CTS-V about 3 weeks ago. So this ole gal wont be casting any stones at you honey. Glad you were saved from a fate worse than death - Subaru indeed :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
lol....have you guys ever had these kind of thoughts? or is it just my perverted mind?
Naw never happened to any of us, just you MATMAN. But for confesssing your sin you are forgiven, go home and sin no more. Skip..:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
The weird part about it is the SKY and the STi are 2 totally didnt cars. 1 is hell bent on rallying and the Sky is just outright beautiful w/ RWD.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I almost bought a Porsche. Because I didn't I might be able to afford to buy a second HOUSE. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I slipped into three different SKY's for a test drive at three different dealers. I drove a Jag, BMW, a Honda and even a Mazda. Plus Pontiac, VW , Hyundi and others. So I guess I have been around the block and am back here in line :drool: :cool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Last week I went into the Mazda dealership with the Sky and got out to look at the Miata. A sales person came out and asked if I was interested in the Miata as she would get the keys for a test drive. I told her I was just looking- then she asked me what car I had currently, so I pointed to the little red Sky and she said, "you have got to be kidding, why are you looking at this car when you have a Sky?" I just smiled and said that I was only looking at what was available, not that I was out to buy.
Thought it was a funny exchange, especially from a sales person who needs to sell cars to make a living.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Look all you people. Matman had a serious :cuss: "Dr. Phil moment":willy: and you thing that an electronic equivalent of a massive :grouphug: :grouphug: is what should be administered. :bs: What is needed is a serious :smash: and a :boxing: as an intervention.

NOT a laughing matter, and all of you are giving Matman a gentle pat on the back, which simply enable him!! Next thing you all know is that he will by a Dodge Ram pickup, and it will be YOUR fault!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts