Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months and countless hours of stalking cars.com, autotrader, etc., I finally found the perfect one. A red Red Line with 35k miles, one owner, clean CarFax, for $15,500. Only downside is that it's in Florida and I have to ship it to New Jersey. Currently just putting the finishing touches on the deal and hopefully it will be here within a week or so.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congrats! :cheers:

Or take a day or two on vacation, fly there, and drive it back to NJ. :jester:

A florida car isn't likely to have rust of any kind. Good choice. My Sky comes from San Antonio TX.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! :cheers:

Or take a day or two on vacation, fly there, and drive it back to NJ. :jester:

A florida car isn't likely to have rust of any kind. Good choice. My Sky comes from San Antonio TX.
I was going to fly down there but when I factored in the costs of the plane, food, possible hotel, the time it would take, etc., I decided to just have it shipped :D

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sky in FL

Hey how much are you paying to have it shipped. I'd take a road trip in someone elses sky (I Live in FL...) But as you stated Food and such might end up costing more lol ... oh and I only stay at the most expensive hotels...:cheers:
But in all seriousness Enjoy the Sky I drove from SC (where I bought it) to TX where I lived at the time and I learned what permagrin means!!

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Any updates? Anxious? I had mine shipped in from Northern California. Could hardly wait to see it. Keep us posted on this, all of us know your excitement!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts