Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i finally got saturn sky redline from korea.

im so excited. it is 07 year sky redline so i have some minor parts to fix. so i left it on garage.

there is around 100 of saturn sky in korea. so there are not much informaition that i need.

and i found this forum. wherer i can dicuss about my car.

please let me know about saturn sky redline and where can i order parts. and what shoud i worry about when i fix this car.

im looking for some parts that i cant find on online. anydoby can help me with it?

thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

im so excited. it is 07 year sky redline so i have some minor parts to fix. so i left it on garage.

there is around 100 of saturn sky in korea. so there are not much informaition that i need.

please let me know about saturn sky redline and where can i order parts. and what shoud i worry about when i fix this car.

im looking for some parts that i cant find on online. anydoby can help me with it?

thanks

View attachment 116057
View attachment 116058
View attachment 116059
Hmmm. It looks like an OPEL GT.
Why no Daewoo G2X ?
i have changed all grill and emblems daewoo to opel ^^

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Welcome to OUR WORLD. Just from viewing the car...Did u blacken the spoiler, rims, rear view exterior mirrors and paint the door handles...also the valance, did u paint it black?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks good! No offense to the Daewoo symbol, but it just didn't look right on the body lines of the car. I always felt it looked like someone just stuck it on there (That's basically what GM did though). The rear one was just way too large IMHO.

Did you black out the headlights or swap them with Sky Red Line ones?
Enjoy your car I'm still searching for an original Daewoo G2X sales brochure to complete my collection. By any chance you have any leads on one of those?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good! No offense to the Daewoo symbol, but it just didn't look right on the body lines of the car. I always felt it looked like someone just stuck it on there (That's basically what GM did though). The rear one was just way too large IMHO.
View attachment 116071
View attachment 116072

Did you black out the headlights or swap them with Sky Red Line ones?
Enjoy your car I'm still searching for an original Daewoo G2X sales brochure to complete my collection. By any chance you have any leads on one of those?
thanks the emblem was 1st thing to change of this car. as you say the emblem on the back is too hugh. i like it now with opel emblems. anad head light i bought used car. so i think preowned did it i think he paited. and let me look for da g2x brochure. if i find it ill give you a notice : )

·
Premium Member
884 Posts

thanks

View attachment 116057
View attachment 116058
View attachment 116059
I maintain a parts list for our platform.
The only problem is I do not know if they ship to Korea.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

thanks for your help : )

·
Registered
66 Posts

I have been meaning to thank you for putting this parts list together @squilliam
Thank you 😊

1 - 14 of 14 Posts