Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... I will be driving a fully loaded sky by the end of the day. Having put a deposit on one 10 months ago... Its been a long wait and the dealer said I am going to be the first owner of a Sky in Dade County... :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Lucky @$$, I mean congrats enjoy your SKY :cheers:

·
Registered
43 Posts
WOOHOO! Be prepared... you might wet yourself when you see it!!:lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
:cheers: Many miles and many smiles!!!!! Note: I lived in Miami for 7 yrs. Please get the best security system you can. I had a Porsche 928 and they found the car in Bogota Columbia. If its worth having its worth protecting:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SunneySky said:
Finally... I will be driving a fully loaded sky by the end of the day. Having put a deposit on one 10 months ago... Its been a long wait and the dealer said I am going to be the first owner of a Sky in Dade County... :thumbs: :D
Congratulations don't forget the pics!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmmmm........ .. contemplating the driving distance..:rolleyes: . wind velocity, and...:rolleyes: .. time involved in SHOWING UP FOR A SKYRIDE...:D .... ugh.... CONGRATS...:cool: ..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
182 Posts
IslandHopper said:
:cheers: I had a Porsche 928 and they found the car in Bogota Columbia.
Dang ! I don't even think the ONSTAR footprint goes south of the Caribbean !!:lol: :lol: (actually not funny!)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
congrats! im still holding out to be the first in monroe county ;)

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
:confused:
YellowSky said:
congrats! im still holding out to be the first in monroe county ;)
Good luck. I was ahead of SunneySky on the list at our dealer and my Yellow Sky is nowhere in sight. When I put in my order, they said that yellow was available and wouldn't slow down delivery, but I guess they were wrong :confused: .

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats - you're going to fall in love with it again and again and again...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
well hopefully our yellows dont take 2 long!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats! What a hoot to have a beautiful car in a beautiful part of the country - have fun cruising down US 1:cool:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
marathon

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations on your arrival. She is a Beauty. Have fun post pics.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have been driving arround for hours... This thing handles better than anything I have driven. What a sweet ride. Its black with a tan roof, tan leather seats 6 disk cd xm radio, crome wheels, They put the CAI in it on Thursday and will tint it then too.

I am not used to so many smiles, thumbs up and groups of people staring at it when its parked. Its cool. Drove around the University of Miami... kept hearing people say "I can't believe that is a Saturn."

Finally, I must thank Saturn of South Miami-Dade. They treated me fairly - sold at MSRP and were a joy to deal with.

I will let you know what kind of difference the CAI makes and post photos when I get the chance.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congratulations, I got the first one in Richmond Va and it was great knowing for several days that I was the only person with one. I have had mine since 3-16 and it is still as much fun as the first time I drove it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts