Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I work for Saturn as a Service consultant, as an employee you get to skip the waiting list so i went ahead and ordered a sky but i still have to wait 4 months from the day i ordered which was a week ago. I decided to get Black paint and solid black leather, the car was fully loaded :p now im looking for a turbo kit to buy right now to have ready for the day it arrives!

·
Super Moderator
11,487 Posts
The name suits you as you must be sick to come on here and post that as your first post...:jester: :lol: :D

Seriously, you trying to get a lynch mob after you? LOL Just razzing ya! Welcome to the forum and good luck on getting your Sky!

·
Registered
540 Posts
so if you purchased a Redline how long would it be until you got it ????

inquiring minds want to know:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can get a redline in november, but i want my sky fully loaded kinda went over my budget, ill be regularly posting on here, if you guys have any questions with saturn im a rep for the company so ask away.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
illness said:
I can get a redline in november, but i want my sky fully loaded kinda went over my budget, ill be regularly posting on here, if you guys have any questions with saturn im a rep for the company so ask away.
I have a question.... When can I get my damn SKY?!! :D :banghead:

·
Registered
358 Posts
illness said:
I'm sure we'll all think of somethin'. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
478 Posts
To answer your turbo question, the Hahn turbo kit for the Sol is well reviered over on the Sol forum. It's supposed to be out for the Sky in a month or so, but since you have a 4 month wait for the Sky I suggest waiting a little longer.

The reason is that they are working on stage II, III and IV kits, each one adding more power. Also, they are still testing to see how well the cars hold up under the extra power. There is a 4 week lead time on the kit, so you can wait 3 months to see what they come up with, order, and still have the kit in time.

You can contact Hahn Racecraft via their web site here:

http://www.hahnracecraft.com/

There is a phone number on it. As a Saturn consultant, they might be very happy to hear from you. If you call, please let us know what they tell you.

·
Registered
138 Posts
please LORD

illness, please LORD forgive me because i am about to sin. i will choke you until you change you order name to mine.:D just kidding, good for you. p.s. i still hate you

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry! Don't kill me! when do you get your sky?

Just to let you guys know, I can not look up order arrivals thats all sales side.. I'm service, As service I will see all the sky's come in with their problems and keep you guy's up dated on all the fix's and pros/con's i run into servicing them. Since i am a new owner my self. I am doing this just for good will not cause its my job :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jarcher said:
To answer your turbo question, the Hahn turbo kit for the Sol is well reviered over on the Sol forum. It's supposed to be out for the Sky in a month or so, but since you have a 4 month wait for the Sky I suggest waiting a little longer.

The reason is that they are working on stage II, III and IV kits, each one adding more power. Also, they are still testing to see how well the cars hold up under the extra power. There is a 4 week lead time on the kit, so you can wait 3 months to see what they come up with, order, and still have the kit in time.

You can contact Hahn Racecraft via their web site here:

http://www.hahnracecraft.com/

There is a phone number on it. As a Saturn consultant, they might be very happy to hear from you. If you call, please let us know what they tell you.

I will contact them thank you.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
illness said:
Sorry! Don't kill me! when do you get your sky?

Just to let you guys know, I can not look up order arrivals thats all sales side.. I'm service, As service I will see all the sky's come in with their problems and keep you guy's up dated on all the fix's and pros/con's i run into servicing them. Since i am a new owner my self. I am doing this just for good will not cause its my job :p

Hey illness...just a 'heads up'...if you run across any Sky owners that are having trouble with their windows pinching the rubber seal on the top while being rolled up...tell the techs to check and adjust the "tilt" in the windows. I just got my car back from my dealer...had this very problem and that is how they solved it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The only problem I have seen with the seals are.... When the windows are rolled up closed. Near where the unlock knob, directly in the corner (if looking at driver side window from passenger seat it would be the bottom left corner) I had 2 skys with a gap there, where you could actually see out the gap and get wind noise while driving. The tech may have adjusted the seal or window i didnt get back with him on how he fixed it.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
illness said:
The only problem I have seen with the seals are.... When the windows are rolled up closed. Near where the unlock knob, directly in the corner (if looking at driver side window from passenger seat it would be the bottom left corner) I had 2 skys with a gap there, where you could actually see out the gap and get wind noise while driving. The tech may have adjusted the seal or window i didnt get back with im on how he fixed it.

Funny you should mention that...as I was rolling up the driver's side window just a few moments ago...I too, noticed a gap exactly where you described. :banghead: Not only that, but it also looks like the driver's window is still slightly pinching the seal...so I guess it will be going back to the dealer for another adjustment. <sigh>

·
Registered
692 Posts
Illness,
Let me first say welcome, then gag my self so I don't say something that my ethical and moral self can't control...ERK..Glub>>>yrrrrrgggghhhh.
Better, my question now to you is how many employees are purchasing for immediate resale and is there a restriction controlling this.
I wish bad thoughts like that wouldn't cross my mind.

Imaged 23/06/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where I am at im the 2nd this year not really too many, most people spent there money on Ion's and vue's... Hey i dont get a discount, so thats the only advantage I get purchasing the sky.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts